• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont agrree with hare shoots would rather see them run with dogs than shot at it aint sport.

Well its got to be done either way, you cant have around 3000 hares eating all the crops it would decimate them and if this was rabbits no one would bat an eyelid. I live in the countryside and its an

Interesting maybe someone should put them straight they seem to think the brown hare is in decline due to hare coursing (CLIP TAKEN FROM A SHOOTING!! MAG)  

:thumbdown: dont agrree with hare shoots would rather see them run with dogs than shot at it aint sport.

And there it is!!!!..............only 3 posts in tae..... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:thumbdown: dont agrree with hare shoots would rather see them run with dogs than shot at it aint sport.

Nothing finer than using dogs on hares but it's illegal now, I have done my rounds I can tell you, :whistling: but if these were left unchecked they would destroy all the crops, can you imagine what 3000 hares could do to a farm?

I drove past a couple of these fields where we shot after I finished pigeon shooting in the afternoon, and I counted 19 on the roadside verge in less than 300 yards so they are still plentyfull. There are still a few hare shoots left, and these will be full days so the numbers will probably exceed 300, it wont make a difference to next years shoots.

and yes they are all wild not reared.

Edited by stevethefish

Good day out !

Hav to say ,uneasy viewing for me like, can`t imagine killing so many, we just don`t see that amount. And my old lurcher would haunt me for shooting all them as well !!! :thumbs:

ATB

Pity its not like the old days, nothing finer than seeing a good dog on a few hares, I used to love those days.

Good day out !

Hav to say ,uneasy viewing for me like, can`t imagine killing so many, we just don`t see that amount. And my old lurcher would haunt me for shooting all them as well !!! :thumbs:

ATB

Pity its not like the old days, nothing finer than seeing a good dog on a few hares, I used to love those days.

:whistling: how many guns was that that were shooting :hmm: ?????