stolen dog

last night my dog was stolen its a saluki cross black with a white flash on its chest they left my terrier it happend between 530 and nine i live in bournemouth and i am gutted she wasnt the best of dogs more of a pet she did work but nothing to wright home about nothing special i hate these people there lower than low i have no picture cheers dan

Guest Nightwalker
last night my dog was stolen its a saluki cross black with a white flash on its chest they left my terrier it happend between 530 and nine i live in bournemouth and i am gutted she wasnt the best of dogs more of a pet she did work but nothing to wright home about nothing special i hate these people there lower than low i have no picture cheers dan

There's a 'Lost and Found' forum on here under 'General Talk' post as much detail on there as you can and it will be seen by people who may be able to help. If you can find a picture somewhere and get it up here that might help as well. I hope you find him soon. N.

Really sorry to hear that, there dirty theivin f****n scrubers, good luck in getting your dog back mate i really feel for ya,best of luck ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss mate good luck with her safe return,dog thieves are the scum of the earth,hope the only thing they catch is a dose of crabs

Could be bad travelers. But then again, could be theives out to make money too.

I had a bull x lurcher pup stolen off me back in 93, turned ouit to be travelers that were camping near by. :censored:

I know this, as the dog was seen with them the morning they left, a freind driving by thought id sold the pup to them. :no:

Hope you get her back bigdan. :cry:

Keep searching. ;)

Frank.

DONE THE NORMAL THINGS WORD AROUND AND THAT SEEN FAMILY FRIENDS A TRAVLER TOLD ME HE SEEN A DOG LIKE MINE I DONT THINK HE HAD IT BUT I THINK HIS SON DID SO ILL BE RINGING SHELTERS AGAIN TOMORROW I THINK THE SON TOOK IT HOME DAD PANICKED AND GOT RID I BET HE LET IT OF WERE HE TOLD ME TO LOOK WORRIED ABOUT TERRIER NOW I DONT THINK THERE BE BACK FOR HIM BUT HES A LONE OUT THERE :cry: MY ONE WISH IF I CANT GET HER BACK THAT SHE'LL FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVE'S HER AND LOOKS AFTER HER

Have you any pikeys in the area?
  • 3 weeks later...