Top 3 patterdale studs in America and europe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I knew the answer to which 3 are the best studs. I've got a good bitch that I would love for the best to be put over. lol Which dog is best is a matter of opinion.I haven't seen enough to say b

different strokes for different folks,if finding a coon in a barn full of hay is so easy a hole would be a piece of cake.lol i would hope to say they could stick there head in a hole and find one. whe

wasteing your time mate its all about money over there atb biza

Posted Images

I just wanted to ptart this topic as the last one went the wrong way :)

Yankee, what are you starting this post for? Do you have a bitch that is ready to be bred? Where are your hunting posts Yankee? Lets see them hunting posts buddy. What do you have for breeding? Are you a breeder or a hunter or both?

Yankee, what are you starting this post for? Do you have a bitch that is ready to be bred? Where are your hunting posts Yankee? Lets see them hunting posts buddy. What do you have for breeding? Are you a breeder or a hunter or both?

Paul, I think he does have a bitch in heat , and, he is going to breed to Blue Collars Wee Willy the Wonder Dog........ :doh:

I hunt I have not bred a patterdale yet. I was hoping to get to get a little civil talk about what everyones thoughts were on the studs here and over there ...

I don't hunt to make post and am not writer Hastings .... How is that bitch off the cull working out you? Have you breed her yet ?

Griz I do not have any plans to breed but when I do I might call you I was thinking of using the Maltese or maybe the corgi that you have used in the past.. Fin produced well.. :victory:

How are things up in that COLD COUNTRY ? Lets just keep it civil from here on out :thumbs:

You I and few others know what I am talking about . .

Edited by Yankee

I hunt I have not bred a patterdale yet. I was hoping to get to get a little civil talk about what everyones thoughts were on the studs here and over there ...

I don't hunt to make post and am not writer Hastings .... How is that bitch off the cull working out you? Have you breed her yet ?

Griz I do not have any plans to breed but when I do I might call you I was thinking of using the Maltese or maybe the corgi that you have used in the past.. Fin produced well.. :victory:

How are things up in that COLD COUNTRY ? Lets just keep it civil from here on out :thumbs:

I'm down for keeping it civil Yankee, and thought that was the direction we were going after our talk the other day.

Ddog

Edited by ddog

Yankee, No hunting posts , so you just come on the terrier boards to do what? stir the pot? You have the skills to stir the pot, but not write a hunt post? I'm real happy with the bitch I have, and if you had grown a thicker skin and not been chased off of the closed audience forums you would know how she is doing. To me you are the classic definition of a lurker, get on the boards, don't share any knowledge and do nothing but stir the pot. Sure its fun to write a lil write up about the lil dogs, but trust me its a 1000 times more fun working em. maybe you work em maybe you don't, I will never know and to be honest I don't care and I'm already kicking myself for allowing myself to get sucked into your BS thread.

This thread has became BS ... I was hoping that it would be productive ...

I am enough private forums Hastings..Look back on the one private board you are on you might see some of my old hunting post...

Here is a short cut :) hahahhaha :victory: [/url] I don't hunt to make post .

Edited by Yankee

This thread has became BS ... I was hoping that it would be productive ...

I am enough private forums Hastings..Look back on the one private board you are on you might see some of my old hunting post...

Here is a short cut :)hahahhaha :victory: I don't hunt to make post .

Yankee again you speak in ignorance, you know not what you speak of. The one private board eh? For all I know you are ASPCA or HSUS,you no hunting posts, pot stirring lurker.

Paul, I think he does have a bitch in heat , and, he is going to breed to Blue Collars Wee Willy the Wonder Dog........ :doh:

:feck::feck::feck:

Edited by bluecollar

Yankee again you speak in ignorance, you know not what you speak of. The one private board eh? For all I know you are ASPCA or HSUS,you no hunting posts, pot stirring lurker.

Question how did you get sucked in to this post how about you be productive and list your top 3 studs in America

Edited by Yankee

Question how did you get sucked in to this post how about you be productive and list your top 3 studs in America

1) I don't have a clue, 2) I don't know if there has ever been a brush made that is broad enough to answer such a wide open question, and if there was I certainly wouldn't use it 3) And if I did have an opinion on the subject I would not share it with you (telling me what to do? good luck with that)

• 1 month later...

hell,i no your not razzin me nor am i razzin mosby, like i said different strokes for different folks.had mine on beavers before but the dogs can't hold them, they take off for deep water and the dogs don't hold the breath well.lol who was back east wanting pups off of jackson?man if he could kill coons in a coupla of min he must of been a hell of a dog... he could kill coons and not nutria? thats really strange, i have never had my dogs on nutria but from what i have heard from the southern boys they have a nasty bite but no fight and give uthe ghost fast. kinda like a rabbit with teeth. otters on the other hand (just hear say) they kill terriers, whip a whole pack of hounds, even make a bulldog back up and think.if things are that tight that you can't even see a house how does the lurcher work for ya? do you just keep him/her back and let them kill if the little guys cant handle it? here it is open enough for a lurch to see a bolt but i don't use one.thats kind of the reason why i want a larger terrier to handle and hold.

You got to find the beaver away from water, hard to do but we got a 60lbs one off the snake river in Idaho with terriers and Reds son Griffin.. Otter will show you whats up hahaha isnt that right mosby hahaha... The lurcher will go into the brush after the terriers when the coon or nutria start screaming or you hear them in the ground.. Red had done it hundreds of times so he knows what is happening just by listening and will cut off the bolting game.. And yes he is to kill cuz I like my terriers 14lbs or less.. They will kill a coon but we wont be hunting much that week if the coon is a bad ass.. BUT mac killed a 18lbs coon solo the other day w/o getting hert he is about 12lbs or so.. It was out of a trap trying to get my buddies dogs started but they would not join in and mac did it alone..

Hey blue collar don't forget little straw goin to ground on fox and coyotes and the forty two pound coon that put a hole clean through the tracking emmitter on the hound collar of chilli

wouldent bother with dave harcombs stuff its crap honestly.

doant like the stuff that jasone powells got ether

same old shit,same old terrier mans bollocks.dont matter who bred what or what this and that out of lol.if you happy with what you got who gives a toss. :thumbs:

one more thing yes the dogs look pretty good...look behind them it's summer time, they have healed up since hunting season ends mid february.

Iwish mine would heal that good,i seen dogs cut up worse after a day at rats.

one more thing yes the dogs look pretty good...look behind them it's summer time, they have healed up since hunting season ends mid february.

Iwish mine would heal that good,i seen dogs cut up worse after a day at rats.

I was going to say after rabbits.