bullx for sale 100%

that price is discusting, not a dog mans price money ruins dogs its pathetic :icon_eek:

at the end of the day im selling tom because i aint gna have the work for him yano hes a f*****g good dog an so what if i want to sell him i aint going to keep him in his kennel an him be doing f**k all yano the dog is a serious tool an i rang you 5 times bigredun c if you wanted him back and you didnt answer an 550 qiud is cheap the dogs smashing things over left right an centre so if i value him at 550 thats what he will be f**k you lot all a bunch of internet hunters on hear get out and get some proper hunting done instead of talking about it ok

lol if you value the dog that high gift him to a close friend an let him use the dog an let him reach is full potential, anbe pleased someone close to you is enjoying what the dog does, thier are internet hunters an thier are money men valuing dogs at silly prices, they both fall in same catagory for me good luck with sale :thumbs:

haha the only person who i would give this dog to is me brother and hes got 4 on atm an cant even drive so would be in same boat as i am an yes i do vaule the dog high because hes the best dog in derby for what he does soo f**k it but there is some dickheads on this site i tell ya that much half of you would like this dog in your kennel i dont need to big the dog up he does what he has to if he didnt he would be pts cus most of the fools on hear sell dogs that have jacked thats y they r 200 qiud yano so f**k it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

give the lad a break. so [bANNED TEXT] if he is making a profit do u moan about a football team moaning about making a profit do u fook. he has most prob spent time bringing the dog up to a good stand

proper little businessman arnt you , buy a dog and you give it a 'valuation' and stick 300 quid on to of what you paid for it.

yes mate

that price is discusting, not a dog mans price money ruins dogs its pathetic :icon_eek:

at the end of the day im selling tom because i aint gna have the work for him yano hes a f*****g good dog an so what if i want to sell him i aint going to keep him in his kennel an him be doing f**k all yano the dog is a serious tool an i rang you 5 times bigredun c if you wanted him back and you didnt answer an 550 qiud is cheap the dogs smashing things over left right an centre so if i value him at 550 thats what he will be f**k you lot all a bunch of internet hunters on hear get out and get some proper hunting done instead of talking about it ok

lol if you value the dog that high gift him to a close friend an let him use the dog an let him reach is full potential, anbe pleased someone close to you is enjoying what the dog does, thier are internet hunters an thier are money men valuing dogs at silly prices, they both fall in same catagory for me good luck with sale :thumbs:

haha the only person who i would give this dog to is me brother and hes got 4 on atm an cant even drive so would be in same boat as i am an yes i do vaule the dog high because hes the best dog in derby for what he does soo f**k it but there is some dickheads on this site i tell ya that much half of you would like this dog in your kennel i dont need to big the dog up he does what he has to if he didnt he would be pts cus most of the fools on hear sell dogs that have jacked thats y they r 200 qiud yano so f**k it

very well said i seen a deerhoundxbullwheaton dog doin what your dogs doing change hands for 1100euros here in cork beleve or not your choice but 550 cheap

they sum twats on here i hope u get good home for black dog he a good worker mush . i got the pup back of them now she cumin on well .i dont no how to send photo on here so if i can i send u one of her mate . have u bin killin much on the fens ? i bin doin alot of ferretin getin 20 and 30 every weekends and doin bit of lampin . that flint is f****d now i thnk hes on bout getin shot of it this weekend . we have to have day out up fens now im drivein it up to u mushy let me no

I agree that sometimes your personal circumstances change and despite not wanting to a dog must be rehomed, the thing that disgusts me is the dog was bought four months ago for £250 and has increased in valuation to £550, now thats just plain wrong. You can call me an internet hunter or anything else to try and divert the fact that you are using the dog as a nice little earner, if you were interested in the dog going to a good working home then why try to make a £350 profit, there is no reason.........

I agree that sometimes your personal circumstances change and despite not wanting to a dog must be rehomed, the thing that disgusts me is the dog was bought four months ago for £250 and has increased in valuation to £550, now thats just plain wrong. You can call me an internet hunter or anything else to try and divert the fact that you are using the dog as a nice little earner, if you were interested in the dog going to a good working home then why try to make a £350 profit, there is no reason.........

maths ain't your strong point simo :whistling:

give the lad a break. so [bANNED TEXT] if he is making a profit do u moan about a football team moaning about making a profit do u fook. he has most prob spent time bringing the dog up to a good standard so he can charge [bANNED TEXT] he wants for it. so get of ur arm chair and either spend up or shut up lads. by the way nice looking dog fella :thumbs:

• Like 2

give the lad a break. so [bANNED TEXT] if he is making a profit do u moan about a football team moaning about making a profit do u fook. he has most prob spent time bringing the dog up to a good standard so he can charge [bANNED TEXT] he wants for it. so get of ur arm chair and either spend up or shut up lads. by the way nice looking dog fella :thumbs:

well said pal they twats he bin workin dog along time and no [bANNED TEXT] he on with with is dogs he never gets rid of them but if its got to go it will be for the [bANNED TEXT] thing so good look mush