bullx for sale 100%

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

give the lad a break. so [bANNED TEXT] if he is making a profit do u moan about a football team moaning about making a profit do u fook. he has most prob spent time bringing the dog up to a good stand

proper little businessman arnt you , buy a dog and you give it a 'valuation' and stick 300 quid on to of what you paid for it.

yes mate

Dog Dealer bought it off me for 250 not 4 month back now 550?>?

You sold it to a dog dealer ...then you are no better than the dog dealer yourself ..fooking place gets better ..

Do the right thing stuboi and find it a decent home

You sold it to a dog dealer ...then you are no better than the dog dealer yourself ..fooking place gets better ..

Do the right thing stuboi and shoot the c**t

Edited your post for you mate.

:thumbs:

FTB

Do the right thing stuboi and find it a decent home

I would guess bigredun is calling stuboi a dog dealer because he is selling the dog on after only 4 months and for

£300 profit.:hmm:

Now how does that make bigredun a dog dealer???????????/

Either way the dog is 3 year old and so far has had 4 owners...

The lad who bred it.

The lad who bought it.

Stuboi.

The next muppet.

And thats all we know about.

Either find it a decent permenant working home or do the right thing, it's no life for a dog to do the peddlers circuit.

At this time of year you run the risk of someone buying it simply to see themselves right till the end of the season (2 months or less) then sell it during the closed season.

Just my personal opinion.

:thumbs:

FTB

that price is discusting, not a dog mans price money ruins dogs its pathetic :icon_eek:

at the end of the day im selling tom because i aint gna have the work for him yano hes a f*****g good dog an so what if i want to sell him i aint going to keep him in his kennel an him be doing f**k all yano the dog is a serious tool an i rang you 5 times bigredun c if you wanted him back and you didnt answer an 550 qiud is cheap the dogs smashing things over left right an centre so if i value him at 550 thats what he will be f**k you lot all a bunch of internet hunters on hear get out and get some proper hunting done instead of talking about it ok

stu have u still got all your dogs i bin goin out up fens abit now so if u want a match let me no . i got that pup back now i had of u it lookin well i send u a photo it her mush...

[/quot

4t u had sold the bitch anyways or was u tellin porkys owell hope the bitch is doing alright

what is it with this site and selling a dog .dogs are sold all the time so whats the big deal some people need to get a life its his dog and if you dont value it fair enough but whats all the shit every time someone is selling a dog .its getting really boring .

no one says f*ck all when coursing dogs are up for good money whats the difference his dog sell it for what he thinks its worth of course if i was the buyer i would want to see it at its job if it was i would pay the price decent older dogs dont grow on trees atb biza good lookn with sale mate

that price is discusting, not a dog mans price money ruins dogs its pathetic :icon_eek:

at the end of the day im selling tom because i aint gna have the work for him yano hes a f*****g good dog an so what if i want to sell him i aint going to keep him in his kennel an him be doing f**k all yano the dog is a serious tool an i rang you 5 times bigredun c if you wanted him back and you didnt answer an 550 qiud is cheap the dogs smashing things over left right an centre so if i value him at 550 thats what he will be f**k you lot all a bunch of internet hunters on hear get out and get some proper hunting done instead of talking about it ok

lol if you value the dog that high gift him to a close friend an let him use the dog an let him reach is full potential, anbe pleased someone close to you is enjoying what the dog does, thier are internet hunters an thier are money men valuing dogs at silly prices, they both fall in same catagory for me good luck with sale :thumbs: