right av not done a hell of a lot training wise with my pup but just started with the stay, now the thing is when i tell her to sit she just stays there,no problem with that, but she stays there for time i mean i have to run out of site for her to come back to me?

al so i no all are diverent at what age you start your training and start working them so how far do you espect a 6 month old pup to be in training> :thumbs: and do eny one evin bother with retrive training with bull xs due to what most will be worked on

right av not done a hell of a lot training wise with my pup but just started with the stay, now the thing is when i tell her to sit she just stays there,no problem with that, but she stays there for time i mean i have to run out of site for her to come back to me?

al so i no all are diverent at what age you start your training and start working them so how far do you espect a 6 month old pup to be in training> :thumbs: and do eny one evin bother with retrive training with bull xs due to what most will be worked on

for any pup i get the training starts from day 1

beginning with bonding and calling them over to me

by 6 months i normally only expect a good recall, retrieving a dummy and to be almost fully stock broke

not always the case though and my pup is about 7 month and only retrieved to me twice and wont look at a dummy but been great with everything else and is jumping stock fence with no barb confidently and just started trying to get him to stay but can only get him to stay untill i walk back about 5/6yards and then he starts following me

but generally i only expect the above from them anything else at that age is a bonus :thumbs:

dont see why you shouldnt train a bullx to retrieve i dont fancy walking away to the other ends of fields to pick up any rabbits they catch

I've got my saluki cross pup doing the basics at 5 months old, he still messes about with his retrieving though but will come good in the end. As TerrierJohn said you might as well get the bull cross retrieving

i am mate and shes sound, well i think lol

the reason i asked is i wonder if lads with bull xs only had one thing in mind am hopping mine will do a bit of every thing so training it for every thing,its just some lads say f**k that one job dogs,maybe so but not this bitch :laugh: wright or wrong may it be

a pic bear dont no if ya seen her,al pop up for the weekend some time :thumbs:

Definetly come up mate, I seen the pic with your kid but got called off my bitchthumbdown.gif before I could put a reply up on your postthumbs.gif

you not slagin it no more then mate....let the side down lad :laugh:

Definetly come up mate, I seen the pic with your kid but got called off my bitchthumbdown.gif before I could put a reply up on your postthumbs.gif

you not slagin it no more then mate....let the side down lad :laugh:

Who meicon_redface.gif, I do what I want in the slag pad as she only stops here a couple of times a week, a couple times too many a week thoughtongue2.gif