800 lumes torch from ebay

I bought a torch from china via ebay and its the dogs gonads. It cost me about £12 with postage + battery charger and adaptor. Its 800 lumes with a nice spot. Im not saying go out and replace your lamps (its good but not that good) but its ideal for taking the dogs out locally when I dont want to be carrying a big lamp about with me. Also police couldnt get funny saying i was going equipped as it is a torch lol. Lamped a rabbit with it last night a good 200 yard off. let my running dog off the lead with my Alsatian running behind yelping lol. I didnt expect him to get it just thought he could do with the exercise. Anyway 1 run 1 rabbit. Have a look at them they are ok and the charge lasts all night. Even when out with my main lamp I always take it as a spare. Trust me you can lamp with these with a beam that will put a spot on a rabbit 100s of yards away. I wont put the link up on here as I dont know if it is allowed but mail me for details. Im waiting to order 3 more 1 as a spare and 2 for friends.

link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220712775571&si=Phu1g1zTv9gQbODhXvSKG0YK7lk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123

Edited by bobby-b

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how many candlepower that is but i picked up a great light from ASDA yesterday, 1 Mill candle power for £10, mains lead & car charger.

Haven't taken it out properly but i did put a decent spot on the garages opposite my garden, at least 200ft away :thumbs:

Don't know how many candlepower that is but i picked up a great light from ASDA yesterday, 1 Mill candle power for £10, mains lead & car charger.

Haven't taken it out properly but i did put a decent spot on the garages opposite my garden, at least 200ft away :thumbs:

High-intensity aerometal

Special electroplating lechnique,wear resistance

The power consumption is only 10% of the ordinary incandescent lamp

Top of the strengthen titanium alloy designe is used to replace in case of emergency safety hammer to smash windows to escape

To ensure safety ,our products are firmly wired and comes with two chargers,Thesmaller 220V AC adaptor and 12V DC car-adaptor provides added convenience

This product is made of aluminum alloy;It is waterproof and shockproof;It uses the LUXEON 3 Walt LED bulb which lasts up to 1,000 times.The techniques are officially approved.

Trust me mate I have got lamps with 100w bulbs in and this is as bright. easy to carry, rechargable, lasts all night. fits in my trouser pocket. I know the onesyou are on about and they go flat after 15 20 minutes big and bulky. ill try take a picture now and upload it

Wife bought me a 300 lumen mag light last year for my birthday and paid about £80. for it with a scope mount. This one is better a lot cheaper and it cost me 7.00 a time for batteries for the other. Same scope mount fits both. Think this will be the way future lamps are going. Bright, light weight, not bulky and no big 6v or 12v bats to carry

Led lensers are the dogs. A bloke on the rabbiting forum was talking about them so i looked into them and took the plunge. You want to be going for the M OR P14, they run on AA batteries, these are about 225 lumens (its not just the lumens that gives you a good beam.....quality of lens etc. This one doesn't even have a reflector...really strange. Its not £12 though these cost between £50 to £65. i can honestly sa its better than my long gone blue eye 200,000. I couldn't believe how good it was. Its a really well built bit of kit, not cheaply made.

Any heres a link.....you may have to convert to english at the top of the page...made in germany.

http://www.zweibrueder.com/ENG/produkte/html_highperformance/html_Mserie/m14.php?id=m14.

Edited by wuyang

I bought a torch from china via ebay and it’s the dogs gonads. It cost me about £12 with postage + battery charger and adaptor. Its 800 lumes with a nice spot. Im not saying go out and replace your lamps (its good but not that good) but it’s ideal for taking the dogs out locally when I don’t want to be carrying a big lamp about with me. Also police couldn’t get funny saying i was going equipped as it is a torch lol. Lamped a rabbit with it last night a good 200 yard off. let my running dog off the lead with my Alsatian running behind yelping lol. I didn’t expect him to get it just thought he could do with the exercise. Anyway 1 run 1 rabbit. Have a look at them they are ok and the charge lasts all night. Even when out with my main lamp I always take it as a spare. Trust me you can lamp with these with a beam that will put a spot on a rabbit 100s of yards away. I won’t put the link up on here as I don’t know if it is allowed but mail me for details. Im waiting to order 3 more 1 as a spare and 2 for friends.

Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220712775571&si=Phu1g1zTv9gQbODhXvSKG0YK7lk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123

i have bought a few of these now for me and a few mates and they are well worth the money. mine is a cree Q5 800 lumens and you get a ledray gl4 red filter thats fits over the end and at the min they are going for a total of £10 :boogie: they take about 3 weeks to arrive but for the money it worth waiting for :thumbs: