Sign in to follow this  
paul roberts

merl and eve

That spot on romany I wonder how many exactly out there off her not eve

I wonder, only one who could have known for sure was Gary himself, Lily was bigger than Eve and threw bigger pups , Eve thew some small pups, Roosters litter sister Mouse was only 22".

Some close bred dogs still alive , Dickinsons red , jamies jack ,

so jack reds brother would have a very stong gene merlin and eve? or even his offspring

No , jack and red not litter brothers , but both close realated to merlin & eve , and both of age 13 yrs old or something.

i thought g.d red and jack were litter brothers

JACK WHO BRED HEIDI& GARY DIC, RED WERE LITTER BROTHERS BRED BY DAVE DIC, FROM DAVE DIC,S SALLY TO GARYS DRAX... DRAX FATHER WAS ROOSTER(MERLIN/EVE) LITTER BROTHER TO SWOOP.... SALLY THE DAM HAD HAD G SMITHS FLY ON BOTH HER SIRE & DAMS SIDE. GARYS RED WILL BE 14 IN APRIL :thumbs:

These are the latest pups from the Dickinson line from Dave Dickinsons Socks. Sired by Max{Red x T Griffiths Shady} bred to Reds full sister Rosa :thumbs:029cec15-1bf0-4967-9f34-b749dbb9f46f_zps

That spot on romany I wonder how many exactly out there off her not eve

I wonder, only one who could have known for sure was Gary himself, Lily was bigger than Eve and threw bigger pups , Eve thew some small pups, Roosters litter sister Mouse was only 22".

i ran the mouse for a seoson little black an tan bitch of the late fat gaze 22 bless her