faifley lurcher and terrier show

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crackin show mate :thumbs: great day out,was a good turn out for you and the weather was great,ten out of ten for the lurcher judge nice to see a show fairly judged k, :thumbs: well done to asha atb :thumbs:

ment to say got reserve champ with my young lurcher :boogie: well done to asha :thumbs:

Well done to the lurcher and terrier champions :toast: ......was a great day Young buck and was good to see everyone as i haven't been to any shows for a while.......well chuffed at getting a 1st with my little rough lurcher and a 1st with my border, and my baby deerhound x got a 2nd :boogie:

well done to young buck and his crew , show went very well, ma heeds like a skelped arse, well done to the winners on the day , great choice by the judge, to cap it off , a very keen youngster won the racing with his bull x pup

crackin wee show :notworthy: , great day oot, didn't hear any grumbles, fair judging, good craic, decent prizes, sat nav took us the effin scenic route, we'll be back and hopefully some more eastcoast guys as well, ive got pics of our pup :toast: yippee, but i'll need to wait on one of my malingering teenagers to get oota bed to help their auld man post them. thanks again to all for a great day