faifley lurcher and terrier show

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leanne23

hey ive just seen this show advertised it sounds to be a good one :thumbs: i was just wondering what all will be happening at this show on the day ie showing and what type of racing and is there classes for whippets?? as i was thinking about cuming over from belfast to the show this will be my first lurcher show across the water i would really love to make a day off it with all the dogs. :thumbs:

thank you

leanne

hey ive just seen this show advertised it sounds to be a good one :thumbs: i was just wondering what all will be happening at this show on the day ie showing and what type of racing and is there classes for whippets?? as i was thinking about cuming over from belfast to the show this will be my first lurcher show across the water i would really love to make a day off it with all the dogs. :thumbs:

thank you

leanne

its just the usual lurcher show classes theres not a whippet class

and its straight lure racing with trophy for winner its also a gala day with carnival rides/ face painting/stalls etc

so people can bring there familys should be a good day out hope we get the weather

Edited by young buck
  • 2 weeks later...

For the people who are wanting to race there lurchers after the show can you please make sure your dogs are muzzled as its our local gala day with lots of young kids about the last thing a want them seeing is the dogs fighting and getting injured thanks al ask dennned to bring a few spare muzzles incase people havent got them :thumbs:

ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO DONATE TOWARDS THE SHOW CAN PM ME THANKS