Pheasant poults

i am selling poults at £3 still if anybody is interested? all are grass reared

I expect they are grass reared cause at that price I can't imagine they have seen much pellet :blink:

howdo you work that out :wallbash: just cause there cheap dont mean they aint been looked after properly

You cant possibly be rearing them at that and your just making a c**t of it for everybody else...... :censored:

trust me, i8 nam hatching them and rearing them and selling them for £3 a peice, if you dont beleive me go and buy poult elsewhere for 4.50

How many are you rearing then...........? :hmm:

now thats were there is a technical hitch. the method i am using only allows me at the moment to hatch about 500 eggs, i know its not great, but the profit margins are higher. the work involved may be a little more time consuming, but they do say you iether spend time or money

Oh ffs...........good luck.... :laugh:

well a bloke sells at 3 pound and gets slagd off tesco sell 2 chickens fore a£5 are they all fu.ckt then

they dont no your set up or nowt if you can sell at £3 fu.kem let them pay £4.50 ore cant they sell at that price

well a bloke sells at 3 pound and gets slagd off tesco sell 2 chickens fore a£5 are they all fu.ckt then

they dont no your set up or nowt if you can sell at £3 fu.kem let them pay £4.50 ore cant they sell at that price

I run a game farm ya clown so i know the score.......if he trys to start a successful business them he will fail at 3 pound. If its only 500 he is doing then i wont worry about my orders...... :no:

Fella if you had any insight into the game farming industry you would know just how daft that statement is.

• 2 weeks later...

seems i've walked into a [bANNED TEXT] ding dong here! lol

just wanted to say been quoted today:

for delivery prior to 15th Aug = £3.80

for delivery post 15 Aug = £3.65

in North Yorksire for our small syndicate. and includes delivery.

what i was expecting to be honest with the current economical climate and the price of feed products ect...

• 2 weeks later...

At those prices i wouldn't be surprised if criminal gangs start pinching poults to order.... :o

That has been happening for years especially partridge it isn't hard to clear a pen of partridges at all.

At those prices i wouldn't be surprised if criminal gangs start pinching poults to order.... :o

Ah well if that happens here then i wont be on here for a very long time............. :gunsmilie:

• 2 weeks later...

poults about £3.50 to £4.00 and ive heard wheat is going to be about £150 a ton straight off the combine this year, its bad enough the bloody cartridge manufatures putting the price of ammo up now we,ve got to suffer bird food going up too ( and you can bet it wont come down in a hurry) shooting,s taking a real battering at the moment due to some greedy individuals