• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crack and bitches.

Mainly dried all-in-one ferret food with the odd pigeon and rabbit thrown in

i feed my ferrets on dried ferret food or a occasional rabbit :thumbs:

so no meat?

its just i was told they should be fed meet every day?

would wagg working dog food be ok?

you have been told wrong, they dont have to be fed meat everyday. mine dont get fed meat everyday and they are perfectly healthy working ferrets.id say either meat, cat food or ferret food :thumbs:

You can feed them whats been mentioned - but why wouldn't you feed them meat? You've got ferrets - there's no excuse :whistling: Mine get all game/vermin taken apart from fox. Also eggs and goats milk. And some dried food in summer if it gets real hot. They are obligate carnivores which means they can only really digest meat (or at least things with very high protein - hence egg and dry food).

Wag dog food isnt any good mate if your gonna feed dry get a proper ferret food or you can buy beta pup loose from any pet shop but you can't beat meat if my freezer gets low on stuff chicken wings from asda £2 for about a dozen can't beat them my ferrets love em and are in great condition but I do feed a bit of dry in summer for the smell and keep the flys away

On the day I go ferreting all they get that evening is liver heart and kidneys and a bit of fat from around the kidneys from the rabbits if I can it's meat all the way but dry in the summer with meat inbetween and liver kidney on ocasions