WHIPPET/GREYHOUND X BEDLINGTON GREYHOUND

nice breeding this,,, :thumbs:

i regonice granfather to these four coming pup,s ( 1/4 beddie 1/4 whip 1/2 grey ) nice :thumbs:

grandfather to these pup,s is allmost bobs father scotlands 1st scratch champion and fastest 1/2 whippet/cross ever recorded in scotland,,,i know david ,,,he says he mad on the bunnys aswell,,,good luck on breeding i dont think anyone will be dissapointed,,i think pups will show alot off durabillity,,,,the sire choosen looks mint :thumbs: best off luck :thumbs:

pic3-32-1-1.jpg

Hows it hanging Bob :tongue2: thanks for the nice comments, by the way, you and your David still owe me £2.99 for them two slow coaches I sent up Scotland to yous :tongue2::laugh: see you in July :bye:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

This is the bitch she stands just under 22"

good luck ,,,hope she has a good few   i think pup,s in question will go like hot cakes   hope u get the pup what ur after ,,,,got a feeling any rough coats ull have to beat inquirys off with a

Posted Images

:D

i regonice granfather to these four coming pup,s ( 1/4 beddie 1/4 whip 1/2 grey ) nice :thumbs:

grandfather to these pup,s is allmost bobs father scotlands 1st scratch champion and fastest 1/2 whippet/cross ever recorded in scotland,,,i know david ,,,he says he mad on the bunnys aswell,,,good luck on breeding i dont think anyone will be dissapointed,,i think pups will show alot off durabillity,,,,the sire choosen looks mint :thumbs: best off luck :thumbs:

pic3-32-1-1.jpg

Hows it hanging Bob :tongue2: thanks for the nice comments, by the way, you and your David still owe me £2.99 for them two slow coaches I sent up Scotland to yous :tongue2::laugh: see you in July :bye:

lol :D how u doing mate . plz feel free to bring anouther 2 slow coaches up lol. all the best with pups sure they will be crackers :thumbs:

Edited by ~REDWALL~

pic3-32-1-1.jpg

lol :D how u doing geoff . plz feel free to bring anouther 2 slow coaches up lol. all the best with pups sure they will be crackers :thumbs:

yeah ill 2nd that david send ur slow ones up here lol,,,£2.99 ????? me and david sent down full ammount with sean,,,,dont tell me he bought a Mc donalds happy,meal for dinner and stiffed u £2.99 geoff :laugh::laugh: scot,s cant drive on emty stomach lol

good luck on breeding once again :thumbs:

(p.s) david u owe geoff the £2.99 as u got 1st pick out off ben and paddy :yes::laugh:

pic3-32-1-1.jpg

lol :D how u doing geoff . plz feel free to bring anouther 2 slow coaches up lol. all the best with pups sure they will be crackers :thumbs:

yeah ill 2nd that david send ur slow ones up here lol,,,£2.99 ????? me and david sent down full ammount with sean,,,,dont tell me he bought a Mc donalds happy,meal for dinner and stiffed u £2.99 geoff :laugh::laugh: scot,s cant drive on emty stomach lol

good luck on breeding once again :thumbs:

(p.s) david u owe geoff the £2.99 as u got 1st pick out off ben and paddy :yes::laugh:

PMSL :laugh:

006-4.jpg

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker :thumbs: with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

also to you a very nice tidy bitch cant wait to see the result and thanks for putting the pic of my blade he does look well in the pic even if i do say so myself put a pic of your bitch shes a cracker atb popps

been out with shaun and blade! great honest lad and cracking beddy x grey, im putting blade to my bitch whan she comes into season, the bitch youve mated with shaun looks like excellent breeding, these pups WILL make good allrounders in the right hands! A.T.B chris :thumbs:

006-4.jpg

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker :thumbs: with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

also to you a very nice tidy bitch cant wait to see the result and thanks for putting the pic of my blade he does look well in the pic even if i do say so myself put a pic of your bitch shes a cracker atb popps

been out with shaun and blade! great honest lad and cracking beddy x grey, im putting blade to my bitch whan she comes into season, the bitch youve mated with shaun looks like excellent breeding, these pups WILL make good allrounders in the right hands! A.T.B chris :thumbs:

thanks pal and another nice bitch to put blade over also gonna have to have another night out before the seasons out pal atb popps

Grand looking pair of dogs. :thumbs:

What have they done in the field and how old are they?

Thanks.

Blade is 3, and Sheila is just over 3 yrs, I won't give you any bull shit by making out that I'm a big white hunter with stories of having caught umpteen rabbits/hares/foxes with my dogs.

I'm clocking the years on now coming up 63, but still like to get them out in the day time on the bunnies most days. My other intrest is doing abit of racing.

I used to course my grews (whippet x greyhounds)under rules with a couple of lurcher coursing clubs up until about 14 years ago,East of England, and with a mates club up in North Yorkshire.

Loved lamping, never caught more than a dozen in one night,couldn't see the sense in carrying a boat load around with me on land which I shouldn't be on :o

Regarding Blade's working ability, I'll let his owner Shaun answer that,but I will say, that Shaun offered to take me out day/night to see him in action.

Sorry for the life story :D

Thanks for that and the best of luck with the future pups. :thumbs:

Cracking looking dogs, I wonder if a pup was spare I could nag the missus enough for another :whistling:

All The best with them lads

Kev

Hi Kev, that may be possible providing it's going to a loving/caring working home, and guess what? by the time that they will be ready for going to their new homes, we'll be down in Devon with our caravan and all our hounds in Cullompton area.

Yours in sport, sowhat.

Thanks sowhat, the nagging has began, I've got a beddyx whip pup I've started this season, and a jrt, I would like another to complete my little pack and as I've said those dogs look cracking.

PM me when your down this way, I'm in Exeter only 10 mins from cullompton, could meet for a mooch about one morning maybe.

All The Best

Kev

Cracking looking dogs, I wonder if a pup was spare I could nag the missus enough for another :whistling:

All The best with them lads

Kev

Hi Kev, that may be possible providing it's going to a loving/caring working home, and guess what? by the time that they will be ready for going to their new homes, we'll be down in Devon with our caravan and all our hounds in Cullompton area.

Yours in sport, sowhat.

Thanks sowhat, the nagging has began, I've got a beddyx whip pup I've started this season, and a jrt, I would like another to complete my little pack and as I've said those dogs look cracking.

PM me when your down this way, I'm in Exeter only 10 mins from cullompton, could meet for a mooch about one morning maybe.

All The Best

Kev

If I can find the time when I'm down there I will Kev :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

2dayatmaltby003-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

Its 4 weeks today since the mating and we've all got our fingers crossed, I'll be having her scanned next weekend, so hopefully it will be good news on my next update.

Thanks for all the nice comments about this mating, and many thanks for all the PM's regarding aquiring one of these pups.

Yours in sport

sowhat

good luck ,,,hope she has a good few

i think pup,s in question will go like hot cakes :thumbs:

hope u get the pup what ur after :thumbs: ,,,,got a feeling any rough coats ull have to beat inquirys off with a stick lol lol :thumbs:

shelia was some whip x grey,,,,liked her alot,,,,she fought battles on track ,,,at scottish derby last year loads off stamia & durbility and honest too run the scottish 10 days :thumbs: good luck :thumbs:

we have litter mates to her ,,,,,they still have brillant feet ,,,,no injurys,,, :thumbs: says it all,, :thumbs:

great choice off stud dog :thumbs:

i always get pm,s ,,,for open class bitch to breed from,,,which is a no go,,,,,but here shelia gettin breed to a very nice beedie/grey ,to get to the scottish main derby final is an amazing achivement,,,as they have to run run run (scottish champs/opens and more opens,and wedesday open ,,then the big one scottish derby 2 days,,and she didnt faulter she ran true over the 10 days,,,not saturday / sunday as norm,,,but scottish 10days big diffrence to dogs, abbilitie :thumbs: no prisoners at that event and she made it,, :thumbs: ,,,this is a very rare breeding taking place,,,,the two we have ,sheilas litter mate,s ,,,nch almost bobs ( fastest whip x grey off all time in scotland ) and open class stormbreaker are very laid back dogs,,,they dont even bark,,,,but they do there job 110% ,,,,coming up for 4yearold this year,,,the easyist dogs we have ever owned and GREAT FEET

end off day,,,,,,shelia is the real deal,,and history to prove it,,,,,,rather than hearsay,,,,,or there,s no point in a whip/grey,,,,if its slower than whippet or lurcher :thumbs:

• Like 1

Is the beddy grey a hard dog, looks the business.

Nice bitch too :thumbs:

Thanks for the nice comment,I think it's best if Popps answers the question about his dog :thumbs:

just a touch over 23 and half and yes very hard dont know if you can see in the pics a couple of scarrs from 4 week earlier 1 adove left eye and front right leg bottles nowt

Is the beddy grey a hard dog, looks the business.

Nice bitch too :thumbs:

Thanks for the nice comment,I think it's best if Popps answers the question about his dog :thumbs:

just a touch over 23 and half and yes very hard dont know if you can see in the pics a couple of scarrs from 4 week earlier 1 adove left eye and front right leg bottles nowt

Cracking looking dog mate!! -got a beddie greyhound bitch myself and want to breed from her at some point in the future! How much would you charge as a stud fee just out of interest