holly very upset but had to tell her

I'm trying to stay independant on this one but ain't it funny how some people when given a length of rope always end up hanging themselves out to dry :whistling:.

read through both topics now includeing the locked thread. have to say Hunter1989 I hope you can dig yourself out of this one pal! there's alot of people on the forum lost and loseing faith in you fast.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

You've got some big balls you have hunter "He's not getting a fuucking refund" now he has got one :hmm: Man of ye word you are :doh:

hi all

i have not sorted this out with him and he has a refund,but why there always pricks on th forum like yourself trying to reopen a case onces it closed,i chatted to the bloke and we have both understand where one another was coming from so end of it now,so its pointless you trying to reopen case.

if you want to have a debate with me do it though pm as alot of young hunters look though this forum and they dont need to see this as we are the one who are ment to be setting a example towards them

so im done with this now.

steve

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters :wallbash: I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so unless ya bairn is the spawn of Jeff Capes something is amiss :hmm:

Ps in all the time I've been coming on here I've never known a single cross forum attack like you just had.Take ya childish shite elsewhere and leave the being a cuunt to me.. I'm good at it :kiss:

what a twat

I'm trying to stay independant on this one but ain't it funny how some people when given a length of rope always end up hanging themselves out to dry :whistling:.

read through both topics now includeing the locked thread. have to say Hunter1989 I hope you can dig yourself out of this one pal! there's alot of people on the forum lost and loseing faith in you fast.

hi jasp

its only the internet my real friends are not on here,and im not really fussed weather people like me or not,ive did nothing wrong but pricks like mushroom keep bringing it up and starting shit thinking he is big and brave but like i said its only the internet

atb steve

You've got some big balls you have hunter "He's not getting a fuucking refund" now he has got one :hmm: Man of ye word you are :doh:

hi all

i have not sorted this out with him and he has a refund,but why there always pricks on th forum like yourself trying to reopen a case onces it closed,i chatted to the bloke and we have both understand where one another was coming from so end of it now,so its pointless you trying to reopen case.

if you want to have a debate with me do it though pm as alot of young hunters look though this forum and they dont need to see this as we are the one who are ment to be setting a example towards them

so im done with this now.

steve

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters :wallbash: I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so unless ya bairn is the spawn of Jeff Capes something is amiss :hmm:

Ps in all the time I've been coming on here I've never known a single cross forum attack like you just had.Take ya childish shite elsewhere and leave the being a cuunt to me.. I'm good at it :kiss:

what a twat

:laugh: :laugh: aye

But you are something else :bye:

see you at a gamefair maybe ;)

Steve.

I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innocence and accusing others from another, unconnected airgun forum. No-one's business here really, but your own.

But, putting it here, brought your accusers here!

What they wrote were quite reasonable, searching questions into your conduct in selling goods on their forum, but, instead of giving reasonable answers back and being compliant towards an amicable resolve, you degenerated into abusive defences.

Nobody wakes up in the morning with a sudden plan to co-ordinate a character assasination with a confederacy of others, against anyone. Unless that person has given reasonable grounds in the first place.

Now we have this thread about how your daughter has been apparently conned out of an air rifle of her own. Again, not our business. If this had happened to me with my son, the person responsible would be bloody well dealt with positively in no uncertain terms. Not with an emotive thread on any airgun forum sounding tantamount to a subtle begging letter involving my boy.

Yet that's the way it's been here and you've had responses from some bloody decent lads here who have offered donations of cash and even a rifle offered from Davey T.

And yet... it has degenerated into more abusive accusations and "Feck off twat"/emoticon defences from you.

Finally, you say you're "not fussed what people think" of you (on this forum at least, I presume.) and "no one here is your real friends" and your final insult; you accuse "You Lot" (everyone?) for making the forum look bad here, not you.

So, have you been happy to accept donations of cash and Davey's air rifle, as the kindness of strangers then?

What about an acknowledgement of thanks for such a precious gift from your fellow men, if not your friends here? I'm talking about something far more valuable here than mere money lad!

Sorry lad. But I'm dissapointed in you. I thought you had more about you.

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 8

oohh always hurts more don't it.

i'm not mad,i'm just dissapointed in you.lol.

you have some fair points there Simon, sorry hunter but he has.

Steve.

I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innocence and accusing others from another, unconnected airgun forum. No-one's business here really, but your own.

But, putting it here, brought your accusers here!

What they wrote were quite reasonable, searching questions into your conduct in selling goods on their forum, but, instead of giving reasonable answers back and being compliant towards an amicable resolve, you degenerated into abusive defences.

Nobody wakes up in the morning with a sudden plan to co-ordinate a character assasination with a confederacy of others, against anyone. Unless that person has given reasonable grounds in the first place.

Now we have this thread about how your daughter has been apparently conned out of an air rifle of her own. Again, not our business. If this had happened to me with my son, the person responsible would be bloody well dealt with positively in no uncertain terms. Not with an emotive thread on any airgun forum sounding tantamount to a subtle begging letter involving my boy.

Yet that's the way it's been here and you've had responses from some bloody decent lads here who have offered donations of cash and even a rifle offered from Davey T.

And yet... it has degenerated into more abusive accusations and "Feck off twat"/emoticon defences from you.

Finally, you say you're "not fussed what people think" of you (on this forum at least, I presume.) and "no one here is your real friends" and your final insult; you accuse "You Lot" (everyone?) for making the forum look bad here, not you.

So, have you been happy to accept donations of cash and Davey's air rifle, as the kindness of strangers then?

What about an acknowledgement of thanks for such a precious gift from your fellow men, if not your friends here? I'm talking about something far more valuable here than mere money lad!

I think that said it all.

hi lads

well not good new at all :thumbdown:

as you all no my daughter holly loves shooting and after i taught her alot regarding shooting i said she could have a rifle up to £150 :thumbs:

so anyways we looked on gun star and found a nice smk208 custom super grade and she loved it.

there retailed at £200,and the seller was selling for £120 so i phoned him and talked and sound like a right deal

anyways i payed him an extra £10 to post and he said he posted on the 13/1/11.so i went out and brought her some mil-dot scopes and a nice gun slip and a few tins of pellets to get her started.

well i still have not received the rifle he has deleted his pay pal as i rang pay pal and told them the case also his phone been turned of since and he has no replied to any email i have sent :censored:

holly has been really upset and she was looking forward to coming out with me tomorrow :censored:

as i have lost my job will take me a while to save a little bit to get her a new rifle.

i have told her what has happened and she understands the case fully bless her.

but just to let you n be careful who you buy from as they may sound nice and all on the phone but what are they really like :censored::hmm:

atb steve

1: Wrong section

2: Just buy new, second hand online is just asking for trouble. I know people who have lost hundreds on paypal, seems to be full of fraud.

let us help this lad and young one we pay each a 10 pounds to his paypall and make the child happy i just work on a truck so cant aford the whole 150 but lets do somthing more than talk abouth it who wanne do this with me

:hmm::thumbs:

Im on that with you mate its

a tenner out me redudancy money

let me know how to get it to him .

atb jez :yes:

Steve.

This is what I'm talking about.

Just read the words of these good men and know where their kindnesses are comng from, before you start dismissing anyone here as if they were of no real consequence to you. Or your little girl!

That's what's put my back up with you fella.

• Like 2

Hi Steve

you should be able to get all your money back if you have payed

through pay pal.

What a low life. I have a BSA meteor holly can have. 22

regards

Davy

i dont think paypal will pay out as its against their policy to be used for the purchase of firarms.see: https://cms.paypal.c...eptableUse_full

let us help this lad and young one we pay each a 10 pounds to his paypall and make the child happy i just work on a truck so cant aford the whole 150 but lets do somthing more than talk abouth it who wanne do this with me

:hmm::thumbs:

real pisser that this happened all the same,if all the chaps that have posted on this thread gave a tenner theyed be able to get another rifle.

so my company ,Hunter catapults pledges £20.00 towards this,who else will help? common stick yer hands in yer pocket. add yer names and ammount on consecutive posts here and see if we cant get the money together!

Are you mad lol? This guys caused more shit on this forum than ever seen before. Pretty much confirmed scammer also. Put your money back in your pocket hes just doing a sympathy post or something.