holly very upset but had to tell her

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

Hi Steve

you should be able to get all your money back if you have payed

through pay pal.

What a low life. I have a BSA meteor holly can have. 22

regards

Davy

i dont think paypal will pay out as its against their policy to be used for the purchase of firarms.see: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

let us help this lad and young one we pay each a 10 pounds to his paypall and make the child happy i just work on a truck so cant aford the whole 150 but lets do somthing more than talk abouth it who wanne do this with me

:hmm::thumbs:

real pisser that this happened all the same,if all the chaps that have posted on this thread gave a tenner theyed be able to get another rifle.

so my company ,Hunter catapults pledges £20.00 towards this,who else will help? common stick yer hands in yer pocket. add yer names and ammount on consecutive posts here and see if we cant get the money together!

Hi Steve

you should be able to get all your money back if you have payed

through pay pal.

What a low life. I have a BSA meteor holly can have. 22

regards

Davy

i dont think paypal will pay out as its against their policy to be used for the purchase of firarms.see: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

let us help this lad and young one we pay each a 10 pounds to his paypall and make the child happy i just work on a truck so cant aford the whole 150 but lets do somthing more than talk abouth it who wanne do this with me

:hmm::thumbs:

real pisser that this happened all the same,if all the chaps that have posted on this thread gave a tenner theyed be able to get another rifle.

so my company ,Hunter catapults pledges £20.00 towards this,who else will help? common stick yer hands in yer pocket. add yer names and ammount on consecutive posts here and see if we cant get the money together!

Erm, as it does not require an FAC is it a firearm? People buy BB guns and Paintball guns using paypal, the method of propulsion of the pellet is the same so are all those trades now outside Paypals jurisdiction?

Edited by secretagentmole

slander is the spoken word, libel the written! glad if you are givin the fella a refund it hurts but i have had to do it in the past as its the right thang. oh and i shot these bad boys on me crackin new permission last sunday heavin with bunny but i am only shooting 4 every trip so as not to clear it out too quick :thumbs:FILE0098.jpg

You've got some big balls you have hunter "He's not getting a fuucking refund" now he has got one :hmm: Man of ye word you are :doh:

hi all

i have not sorted this out with him and he has a refund,but why there always pricks on th forum like yourself trying to reopen a case onces it closed,i chatted to the bloke and we have both understand where one another was coming from so end of it now,so its pointless you trying to reopen case.

if you want to have a debate with me do it though pm as alot of young hunters look though this forum and they dont need to see this as we are the one who are ment to be setting a example towards them

so im done with this now.

steve

You've got some big balls you have hunter "He's not getting a fuucking refund" now he has got one :hmm: Man of ye word you are :doh:

hi all

i have not sorted this out with him and he has a refund,but why there always pricks on th forum like yourself trying to reopen a case onces it closed,i chatted to the bloke and we have both understand where one another was coming from so end of it now,so its pointless you trying to reopen case.

if you want to have a debate with me do it though pm as alot of young hunters look though this forum and they dont need to see this as we are the one who are ment to be setting a example towards them

steve

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters :wallbash: I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so unless ya bairn is the spawn of Jeff Capes something is amiss :hmm:

Ps in all the time I've been coming on here I've never known a single cross forum attack like you just had.Take ya childish shite elsewhere and leave the being a cuunt to me.. I'm good at it :kiss:

• Like 3

hi all

steve

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters :wallbash: I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so unless ya bairn is the spawn of Jeff Capes something is amiss :hmm:

Ps in all the time I've been coming on here I've never known a single cross forum attack like you just had.Take ya childish shite elsewhere and leave the being a cuunt to me.. I'm good at it :kiss:

here endeth the lesson eh mate :D

hi all

steve

He is good at it like !! ;)