holly very upset but had to tell her

im not the one who keeps bringing this onto every thread its that twat mushroom and all his little bum mates :no:

To be fair mate, its your replies on these threads that keep getting peoples backs up and wanting to come onto threads like this and say what they do about you.

And putting your address on here is up here with the stupidest things you have done yet. This forum is now an open forum, you dont know whos reading it. For all you know some nutter from 4 streets away's reading this thinking 'this guys windows are gettin tanned' or even worse. Any anti's reading this now have your address as well.

Best thing for you to do now would be just to hold back from replying to these threads, and stop trying to act the hard man that you are obviously not, although its pretty obvious you cant do that

im not trying to be a hard man if any of you have a problem lets sort it out

Mate you've just proved my point right there.

I actually hope you continue acting the way you do, it makes for brilliant reading, and to be honest i think its funny as f*ck. I hope no one else offers you any more advice, because you clearly dont take any of it into consideration

Think they should give him his own section :laugh: He can moderate himself :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

hi Steve

dont reply to this post!!!!!

or any others!! PM on its way!

i shall meet you as arranged for a shoot! and a good chat! :thumbs:

despite what people have said "and some,sound advise too!"

i am still your friend!! :thumbs:

regards

Davy

• Like 2

ok buddy you keep telling yourself that :thumbs:

also i have lost all my decent frineds for nothing i payed the bloke back that should of been the end of it but no then someone drags the convo on to this thread why?

I think this thread was always going to get dragged back up after the last one got locked, just one of they things that cant be helped. I think the reason this thread is getting dragged on like the last one is some of your replies to people, your not helping yourself with some of the things you say. Im not looking to get in an arguement here, call it constructive criticism

Fair play to you for paying the guy back btw :thumbs:

Same goes for me Davey :thumbs:

Steve.

Understand that I am not among your accusers or your detractors here. You have handled this matter like a complete and utter idiot roaring for conflict, instead of calmly trying to quell the situation YOU ALONE have got yourself into. When you started acting like you didn't give a shit about what we think of you here or, you don't count us as among your friends. There are lads here who have stepped up to the plate for you. They don't have much money as it is, but, they were prepared to chip in and help a situation with your little girl..On the strength of YOUR word. That's what I didn't like. That was hurtful.

From there, as bad as it was, it then all went bloody horrible when you started lashing out with "Feck Off Twat" remarks and you've unravelled like a ball of wool ever since! Well, I guess you've just about convinced everyone in any doubt as to your true nature by now mate.

We all make howling mistakes in moments of bloody stupidity. That's the fault with being human. But a real man acknowledges them, apologises, makes his peace and we move on. NOT GO DISMISSING THOSE WHO'VE STOOD UP FOR YOU. POSTING YOUR ADDRESS, EXPOSING YOUR FAMILY to Christ knows who or what, in the name of a half-arsed, no-brainer act of pig-headed defiance!

Now. Shut the f**k up, go for a walk, cool your head. Meet up with Davey and listen to wise counsel.

You ain't a bad lad. Just bloody stupid sometimes!

Simon

• Like 2

Same goes for me Davey :thumbs:

Steve.

Understand that I am not among your accusers or your detractors here. You have handled this matter like a complete and utter idiot roaring for conflict, instead of calmly trying to quell the situation YOU ALONE have got yourself into. When you started acting like you didn't give a shit about what we think of you here or, you don't count us as among your friends. There are lads here who have stepped up to the plate for you. They don't have much money as it is, but, they were prepared to chip in and help a situation with your little girl..On the strength of YOUR word. That's what I didn't like. That was hurtful.

From there, as bad as it was, it then all went bloody horrible when you started lashing out with "Feck Off Twat" remarks and you've unravelled like a ball of wool ever since! Well, I guess you've just about convinced everyone in any doubt as to your true nature by now mate.

We all make howling mistakes in moments of bloody stupidity. That's the fault with being human. But a real man acknowledges them, apologises, makes his peace and we move on. NOT GO DISMISSING THOSE WHO'VE STOOD UP FOR YOU. POSTING YOUR ADDRESS, EXPOSING YOUR FAMILY to Christ knows who or what, in the name of a half-arsed, no-brainer act of pig-headed defiance!

Now. Shut the f**k up, go for a walk, cool your head. Meet up with Davey and listen to wise counsel.

You ain't a bad lad. Just bloody stupid sometimes!

Simon

LOOKS like :whistling: we have found a problem ,with Darwins theory?.

• Like 1

Steve.

I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innocence and accusing others from another, unconnected airgun forum. No-one's business here really, but your own.

But, putting it here, brought your accusers here!

What they wrote were quite reasonable, searching questions into your conduct in selling goods on their forum, but, instead of giving reasonable answers back and being compliant towards an amicable resolve, you degenerated into abusive defences.

Nobody wakes up in the morning with a sudden plan to co-ordinate a character assasination with a confederacy of others, against anyone. Unless that person has given reasonable grounds in the first place.

Now we have this thread about how your daughter has been apparently conned out of an air rifle of her own. Again, not our business. If this had happened to me with my son, the person responsible would be bloody well dealt with positively in no uncertain terms. Not with an emotive thread on any airgun forum sounding tantamount to a subtle begging letter involving my boy.

Yet that's the way it's been here and you've had responses from some bloody decent lads here who have offered donations of cash and even a rifle offered from Davey T.

And yet... it has degenerated into more abusive accusations and "Feck off twat"/emoticon defences from you.

Finally, you say you're "not fussed what people think" of you (on this forum at least, I presume.) and "no one here is your real friends" and your final insult; you accuse "You Lot" (everyone?) for making the forum look bad here, not you.

So, have you been happy to accept donations of cash and Davey's air rifle, as the kindness of strangers then?

What about an acknowledgement of thanks for such a precious gift from your fellow men, if not your friends here? I'm talking about something far more valuable here than mere money lad!

Sorry lad. But I'm dissapointed in you. I thought you had more about you.

Nail on head :yes: Pretty much says it all....

Hope all party`s concerned realise how bad this look`s on the airgun section . This place had the reputation for being the best section on the forum , and probably one of the best on the net ......

Now its been brought down with scant disregard for other members , and its decended into a farce .....

Edited by Buster321c
  • Like 2

Steve, is sound and most definatly honest he has helped me no end, introduced me to new friends and is allways at the end of a phone when I want to chat as I am for him.

The people who know you will always be your friends buddy, chin up :thumbs:

That is All I have to say on all recent matters.

.atb. .ste.

yea end of the day to have a paypal account you need your bank details so paypal should be able to get his name and address . even tho they couldnt give it to you. but could to the police im sure. hope its all gets sorted and the :censored: chokes on his breakfast.

this has took me over half a hour to read it all and i havent laft so hard in years . from what i see steve best thing to do is not read it nomore , keep away from it and cool down your mates are still your mates and its all just got out of hand . i cant see why a mod hasnt closed this topic as well

Maybe because it's attracting a hell of amount of attention, And seen worse threads lol.

I will reserve judgment, I was a donator after holy got ripped off.

Certainly spices things up around here a little, Not that it was drab or anything :blink: Hoping to meet some folks of here some day, Maybe even the man in question.

Stay happy people

Karpman :whistling:

this has took me over half a hour to read it all and i havent laft so hard in years . from what i see steve best thing to do is not read it nomore , keep away from it and cool down your mates are still your mates and its all just got out of hand . i cant see why a mod hasnt closed this topic as well

Maybe because it's attracting a hell of amount of attention, And seen worse threads lol.

Certainly spices things up around here a little, Not that it was drab or anything :blink: Hoping to meet some folks of here some day, Maybe even the man in question.

Stay happy people

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it instead of comming on here spinning a line

• Like 4

Stay happy people

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it instead of comming on here spinning a line

ROUND 2 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1