holly very upset but had to tell her

God makes ya sick.....

Dam bet we will see more of this too, Dam country and it's people going to the dogs.

Got a couple of kids my self mate and hate to see them heart broken like this. The very thought makes me ill.

You have a PM bud

Karpman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

Right, few little points of law to remember Hunter1989, it maybe a gift for Holly, but she is under 18, so you have to purchase it for yourself and let her use it. Under these new laws, it is designated your gun (these new bleeding air rifle laws are good for something at last). As it is yours, Paypal have to refund your money!

Karma is wonderful, its just a shame that sometimes you dont know when it has gone round and that it doesnt give refunds.

I have mate, who knows a thing or two.....he says you should contact the police as they have plenty of ciber crime officers now, basically if he put an advert on gunstar, or anywebsite, the server will have logged his IP address and the police can then get the full details of the owner of the IP addy from the ISP, bang and your scum bag is caught and brought to justice, please follow this up as it doesnt matter what money you have lost as it is still fraud and the guy maybe doing it full time and raking in thousands and just because people lose a hundred or so quid they think its not worth persuing, I bet if it was a grand you paid you would be right on the case.

Dont delay mate, call the copsand get the tcnu.

Bad crack that mate!

Hope the guy rots in hell

But as said above contact the plod and open a case. The police will/should contact paypal who will have his details. They will have a record of you paying the cash to him also.

On another note if he actually has posted it he by law should have posted it to be signed for which would produce a tracking number as proof he actually posted it

Next time for the sake of a few quid I'd pay the paypal fees ;)

Darryl

Right, few little points of law to remember Hunter1989, it maybe a gift for Holly, but she is under 18, so you have to purchase it for yourself and let her use it. Under these new laws, it is designated your gun (these new bleeding air rifle laws are good for something at last). As it is yours, Paypal have to refund your money!

paypal wont pay out not with any air guns

never use paypal there crap

hi lads

just tryed to email the bloke again and its now says email error :censored: which im getting that means he has closed his emial account :thumbdown:

atb steve

The Bword has stitched you a kipper mate defo, Wish your daughter all the best and hope she gets her rifle soon pal.

Keeps us posted pal and hope muppets like the guy who ripped you off disappear into a very deep whole, I'm still hunting for a rifle waiting for the right one i can get face to face. Got me first permission too but gonna have a look with the dog.

A rugby pitch of all places lol well 3 of them and quite a bit off room to be honest with rats and rabbits galore or so i'm told.

Karpman