holly very upset but had to tell her

Karma is wonderful, its just a shame that sometimes you dont know when it has gone round and that it doesnt give refunds.

I have mate, who knows a thing or two.....he says you should contact the police as they have plenty of ciber crime officers now, basically if he put an advert on gunstar, or anywebsite, the server will have logged his IP address and the police can then get the full details of the owner of the IP addy from the ISP, bang and your scum bag is caught and brought to justice, please follow this up as it doesnt matter what money you have lost as it is still fraud and the guy maybe doing it full time and raking in thousands and just because people lose a hundred or so quid they think its not worth persuing, I bet if it was a grand you paid you would be right on the case.

Dont delay mate, call the copsand get the tcnu.

Yip.Paypal will have his credit card number,s and bank detail,s

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

hi mate. sorry to hear about what happened.

i completely agree with what Markha said mate. my uncle is chief constable in the police, i gave him a call out of curiosity and it is possible to track the e-mail adress and ip adress.

they'll soon get him next time his ip addy pops up on the map. i would definatly goive your local cop shop a call mate.

Hi mate sorry to hear your bad news

w :censored: r needs a good kicking

if you need to borrow a gun mate i

have the webly raider single shot

that she can use .Just pm me and we

will try to sort somthing out .

ATB JEZ

Edited by jerry1

Sorry to hear that Steve nothing but scum buckets. I got stung by the Royal Mail after posting £50 like a numpty for my Twink Mk2. The letter never arrived, ended up using pay pal. Keep your chin up mate, what goe's around comes around.

ATB

Danny

Hi mate sorry to hear about this. I was almost done on the same site a while ago by a lad in Lincoln selling a R10. He insisted on me sending him the money and then wait for him to post. Something didn't seem right to me so I asked for his address and told him that I'd travel to do a face to face deal, he didn't seem keen and told me he would have to ring me back as he was at work but stated on his add his reason for selling up was that he had lost his job :hmm: Anyway the little f :censored: R ignored me from then on so i couldn't give him a verbal abusing for trying to do me over. Lucky escape I guess but makes me wonder what gunstar are doing to try and prevent this??? Chin up matey and hopfully the rozzas can get this sorted for ya.

ATB

Adam

Steve, how did you put the funds on to Paypal? The reason I ask is, if you used a credit card then there might be a liability there. Even if not, you might have some kind of fraud insurance cover if you have a credit card!

Hope you get it sorted mate. Definitely push plod to get something done, they might be able to recover some of the money!

If I had a suitable rifle you could borrow/have it, but I think all of mine would be a bit heavy for the youngster.

Hi mate sorry to hear about this. I was almost done on the same site a while ago by a lad in Lincoln selling a R10. He insisted on me sending him the money and then wait for him to post. Something didn't seem right to me so I asked for his address and told him that I'd travel to do a face to face deal, he didn't seem keen and told me he would have to ring me back as he was at work but stated on his add his reason for selling up was that he had lost his job :hmm: Anyway the little f :censored: R ignored me from then on so i couldn't give him a verbal abusing for trying to do me over. Lucky escape I guess but makes me wonder what gunstar are doing to try and prevent this??? Chin up matey and hopfully the rozzas can get this sorted for ya.

ATB

Adam

hi matey

thanks for the comment buddy :thumbs:

the internet is full of scammers nowdays :thumbdown:

i will only buy of people on here now as we all noeach other and are all honest people :thumbs:

atb steve

Steve, how did you put the funds on to Paypal? The reason I ask is, if you used a credit card then there might be a liability there. Even if not, you might have some kind of fraud insurance cover if you have a credit card!

Hope you get it sorted mate. Definitely push plod to get something done, they might be able to recover some of the money!

If I had a suitable rifle you could borrow/have it, but I think all of mine would be a bit heavy for the youngster.

hi matt

thanks buddy.

i takes me back to when i was reading shays(venomvipers)thread where the same thing happened and you all help his son get sorted

:thumbs:

all true gents on here no because they are helping but as they always have concern for the true people and i respect that alot :thumbs:

thanks for the comment buddy top bloke

atb steve