Driven hare shoot day in scotland

:wallbash: From what i can see the OP is after a days driven WHITE hare. This is totally different to the larger BROWN hares that all the dog men claim to own! Very few DOGMEN will ever run a white/mountain hare as where they live will not be suitable to run with a dog :wallbash:

White hares are shot mainly for the control of ticks on grouse moors which can really affect grouse stocks by ticks infesting the young birds. All hares on shoots i've been on have gone to the Game dealer to go to france. Get your facts striaght before posting negative shite. It's not difficult shooting but essential for maintaining a healthy population of grouse and hares.

There is soooo much shite spouted on here from the dogmen bashing shooters and viceversa

Get over yourselves and grow up! :thumbs:

did the ticks suddenly appear after coursing was banned.i must be lucky ive never seen a tick on a whitey yet.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats what bugs me about yous gunmen,have yous not got enough birds till shoot without shooting hares but if a lurcherman was killing your birds yous wouldnt be 2 long givin off

You sound like a typical shooter. Took it up because you watched an Arnie film once.   I shoot, hunt and fish, however shooting driven hares is easier than shooting rabbits with a rimfire.   Rath

shooting hares dont sound very smart,if they shot all the hares where i mooch just to spite me, i'd leave the dog at home and try my best to wipe out the local pheasant population.

shooting hares dont sound very smart,if they shot all the hares where i mooch just to spite me, i'd leave the dog at home and try my best to wipe out the local pheasant population.

All you f*****g moan about is keepers.....your the type of c**t thats got the "Them and Us" attitude.......f*****g annoying... :wallbash:

Hares are wild, nobody forks out thousands of pounds for them like pheasants, so to say you would go around trying to "wipe out" the local pheasant population..........if thats your attitude and tried to ruin my business(thats what you are doing,FACT!!! i'd make f*****g sure it didnt happen again.

them and us ,personaly i f*****g despise shooters.

• Like 1

All you f*****g moan about is keepers.....your the type of c**t thats got the "Them and Us" attitude.......f*****g annoying... :wallbash:

Hares are wild, nobody forks out thousands of pounds for them like pheasants, so to say you would go around trying to "wipe out" the local pheasant population..........if thats your attitude and tried to ruin my business(thats what you are doing,FACT!!! i'd make f*****g sure it didnt happen again.

Very good for you!!!!! No wonder theres a ban...... :no:

thats a good one ,couldnt count the amount of shooters that wouldnt sign petitions saying the ban didnt affect them.

thats a good one ,couldnt count the amount of shooters that wouldnt sign petitions saying the ban didnt affect them.

I'd label someone that done that then the same as you......... :wallbash:

well i know alot of shooters that would like to see the ban repealed myself included. but im not so narrow minded to think that all dogmen are poaching wankers! participants from every country sport should be sticking together. its the idiot chavs running around with airguns/dogs causing mahem in the countryside and outskirts of town that we should be targeting not each other. :thumbs:

ATB

REDEYE

well i know alot of shooters that would like to see the ban repealed myself included. but im not so narrow minded to think that all dogmen are poaching wankers! participants from every country sport should be sticking together. its the idiot chavs running around with airguns/dogs causing mahem in the countryside and outskirts of town that we should be targeting not each other. :thumbs:

ATB

REDEYE

i wonder if thats the same wankers [shooters]thats chasing wounded roe with their 4x4.or shooting its front legs off at the knees and filming it trying to get over a fence.

ATB

REDEYE

i wonder if thats the same wankers [shooters]thats chasing wounded roe with their 4x4.or shooting its front legs off at the knees and filming it trying to get over a fence.

those are the idiot chavs im talking about!!!!! but then again there's plenty of wanker dogmen that show no respect for their quarry too. surely your not that narrow minded to think all shooters do that kind of shit???

ATB

REDEYE

those are the idiot chavs im talking about!!!!! but then again there's plenty of wanker dogmen that show no respect for their quarry too. surely your not that narrow minded to think all shooters do that kind of shit???

I wouldn't waste your time writing anymore mate............

ATB

REDEYE

ill agree with you on that.

:wallbash: From what i can see the OP is after a days driven WHITE hare. This is totally different to the larger BROWN hares that all the dog men claim to own! Very few DOGMEN will ever run a white/mountain hare as where they live will not be suitable to run with a dog :wallbash:

White hares are shot mainly for the control of ticks on grouse moors which can really affect grouse stocks by ticks infesting the young birds. All hares on shoots i've been on have gone to the Game dealer to go to france. Get your facts striaght before posting negative shite. It's not difficult shooting but essential for maintaining a healthy population of grouse and hares.

There is soooo much shite spouted on here from the dogmen bashing shooters and viceversa

did the ticks suddenly appear after coursing was banned.i must be lucky ive never seen a tick on a whitey yet.

Another constructive comment for the thread :hmm: Nothing to do with coursing being banned. :doh:

You may not have been in an area that has a heavy tick problem. I've seen plenty white hares with lots of ticks on them, hence the hares being shot.

• Like 1

Another constructive comment for the thread :hmm: Nothing to do with coursing being banned. :doh:

You may not have been in an area that has a heavy tick problem. I've seen plenty white hares with lots of ticks on them, hence the hares being shot.

no need for the forehead slapping or are you killing some ticks.the point i was making was on the estates that had white hare coursing before the ban they never shot them .[ must not have had them then ] but after the ban they did on the reason it was because of ticks, so did the ticks arrive after the ban.its their land they can do as they like but the fact theyve to make up an excuse says it all .and on the thread cant you see its a wind up from the start.

coursing hares is banned ... end off , shooting them is still legal , dog men have no rights or own them in anyway.

a couple of days driven hare sorts out a huge problem , how long would it take for a dog man to kill a 100 hares as pest control?

just carry on the way you are legal or not but this site really pisses me off when shooters get a hard time because dogmen lost there fieldsports.

oh and i have nothing against shooting or dogs .... i can just see the light

I am with you on this one AL why did they introduce blue hares to the grouse moors in the peak district albeit some years ago and they never had hare shoots up their.

coursing hares is banned ... end off , shooting them is still legal , dog men have no rights or own them in anyway.

a couple of days driven hare sorts out a huge problem , how long would it take for a dog man to kill a 100 hares as pest control?

just carry on the way you are legal or not but this site really pisses me off when shooters get a hard time because dogmen lost there fieldsports.

oh and i have nothing against shooting or dogs .... i can just see the light

So can i.Its coming out of your ass.:laugh: