my big fat p***y wedding

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 50's lots of jews were known as thieves and pickpockets, so the jewish communities sought to clear out alot of the bad apples, jewish thieves were known to fear jewish juries for this reason. E

Whenever I meet someone ,I don,t mind if they,re travllers ,Asian , black ,catholic , muslim , or whatever ,to me they,re all just people and I judge each person on their own individual merits .

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met.

Posted Images

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met. dont tare every body with the same brush. a guy who i used to work with was american and a thieving little rat but i dont start calling every american a thieving c*nt.

MODS

how come there is feck all done about the racism towards the travellers yet ive seen people slate blacks, Indians, and other races and get hammed for it. if it was someone slaging off any other race they would be somehing done . :thumbdown:

Spot on mate. I know many decent travellers, some of them are good friends.

I got told by a mate who's a mod on here there are some good blokes on thl but a lot of them are racist, women hating neanderthals who gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. Is this true? FTB features prominently in alot of these threads, then seems to sit back and watch as others add fuel to the fire. It's better than TV this!

same here, i know some decent travellers but then i no some that are thieving, scumbags that either want to fight u or rob u... but isnt this the the with 'normal' people... i see alot of thieving smack heads that arent travellers

I don't think there has ever been a thread on here featuring travellers without the words ' don't tar us all with the same brush' or pulling the race card.

You fly with the crows you get shot with the crows imo.

I didn't start this thread for an argument, I thought it was a really interesting program.

At the end of the day yes there are groups in your community who deserve the upmost respect, really nice humble trustworthy people.

But the fact that you all assosciate yourself with those who are bottom feeding scum who thrive on others misery means you have a tainted reputation.

Untill you can seperate the two you will always be lumped together and who would honestly blame anyone for doing so.

Just my take on it.

Apart from that it was a good program

FTB

• Like 4

Oh and anyone who can afford a dress circa 15k with a family of 9 with no stable employment has money from ill gotten gains.

Imagine the state of the country if there were no decent hard working individuals who contribute to society and pay taxes etc.

Think about it logically before jumping down my throat.

ATB

I better get back to work.

FTB

• Like 2

Oh and anyone who can afford a dress circa 15k with a family of 9 with no stable employment has money from ill gotten gains.

Imagine the state of the country if there were no decent hard working individuals who contribute to society and pay taxes etc.

ATB

FTB

Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Priceless

You pompous prick! "I'd better get back to work" ....subtle insinuation there that "we" don't have jobs? Hmmmmm.

When you say "you" are you suggesting that I'm a traveller too? I live and work in the city and have a place in the country....but that is irrelevant or at least should be. I've worked all my life since leaving uni and owe noone a penny. Does that clarify things for you? Don't be such a pompous little bigot....it's deeply unattractive and makes you look a fool.

My point is, I know many people from the travelling community who are decent people and bloody good dogmen too. ATB. :tongue2:

ATB

FTB

...just re-read this......and I quote ...."bottom feeding scum".

You really are a bitter little man aren't you? As I said earlier...I think you need a good woman...maybe it'll stop you ogling traveller girls in skimpy clothes and getting all hot and bothered about it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now listen....run off back to 'work'. I'm sure you have lots of very important business to attend to. :bye

I knew this was going to go the wrong way...always does. Never watched it, wish i did now. Will i get it on the net somwehere?

never watched it,whats the grabbing you guys are reffering to?

It's when a traveller lad fancies a girl. He goes and physically picks her up, manhandling her away from her mates, in order to kiss/grope her. Whether the girl assents to this or not seems entirely immaterial. It made me really uncomfortable when i was watching it.

• Like 2

they said on the program,, that it was there culture, this dressing up in real skimpy clothes,,, and these huge weding dresses.............. but was this the case 20, 30 pluss years ago???? this is a genuin question to any travlers who are on here :thumbs:

I thought the same about the skimpy clothing, then thought again....

If you think about it, the girls are dressing up to attract a future husband. Society now dictates what is in fashion. For years now, youngsters have been making them selves look like adult women, makeup, bleached hair, skimpy clothing, styles of dance. Thanks to the media children are sexualised from a young age. I suppose years ago they would have worn what was fashionable then to attract their man.

They are no different to any other group of teenage girls you see hanging about, except these ones did not have 2 kids already :thumbs:

I try to remember, at the end of the day we are all animals, animals are programmed to get the best mate possible to reproduce strong young, i think there is still a little of that still in humans.

The thing which struck me about the programme, no one seemed very happy, at the wedding and the little girls thing when she wore the pink dress, never saw one adult smile?

Good TV viewing, but remember folks, the media love to edit and twist things to make them more 'entertaining' than the truth :thumbs:

• Like 4

I knew this was going to go the wrong way...always does. Never watched it, wish i did now. Will i get it on the net somwehere?

It might be on Channel 4 + 1 ....?

It's very funny and a bit cringey in parts. What I object to is FTB using it as an excuse to air his rather unpleasant views.

Also...I love the way he says confidently..."you're in the minority Phil74." ....says who...???? You???

And who the hell are you....the oracle? So you have 'delusions of grandeur' aswell as a bigotted intolerant moral compass?? f**k. Get help quick!"! :D

• Like 1