Sign in to follow this  
bleachtastesnice

Wrecking crew

I GOT THE DVD OFF THE WRECKING CREW UNDER THE TITLE A SHOT IN THE DARK VOL 2 FROM JIMS DVD 07748 839270

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Anyone a copy I could lend pm me plz much appreciated jack

It was an ok watch, dogs were fit. They needed to be with the slips were given. ;)

blast from the past macky, how you doing mate?????? long time no see, only usualy see you if your at the rugby these day's,

had a quick walk (push) with busher the other day, got to say that new wheel chair is a blinder but it's only as good as the fecking pusher lol

always remember when you had that fox cub when you lived at the back of chungy's hahaha happy days i was only about 14

whos the pusher daz...

USUALY DEN, POOR LAD

Wat lamps was they using?

like i always say, its by far the best dvd about... there was one made by lurchermania but it wasnt released and i dont know why??? i seen a clip of it once and it looked the business, the top gun soundtrack was def a winner!!!

single handed blah blah,doubled up blah blah this debate will go on forever,the lads are out there running the dogs,i watched it recently lad on here sent me a copy,yes some of the dogs are obviously holding back but as said its all about numbers,no single handed dog going to be able to run like that night after night hitting them numbers, i for one enjoyed it so fair play to them :thumbs:

single handed blah blah,doubled up blah blah this debate will go on forever,the lads are out there running the dogs,i watched it recently lad on here sent me a copy,yes some of the dogs are obviously holding back but as said its all about numbers,no single handed dog going to be able to run like that night after night hitting them numbers, i for one enjoyed it so fair play to them :thumbs:

:thumbs:...

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Still after a copy to lend if anyone can help pm me thanks

Could anyone lend me a copy of the DVD or send me one i'm willing to pay.

PM me if possible

many thanks

Wingnut....