Wrecking crew

Had a few lads around friday, nothing special a few beers and a bit of craic, watched the wrecking crew dvd, havent seen many dvds on lamping thought this one was alright thoe, dont expect an award winning camera man but these fellas pulled it off, some good dogs and some quality courses. Any one else seen it, what did you think? Did you prefer something else or could you recomend anything similar for next time am having a quite one?

av it.... lol,

All the best,

Bleachtastesnice

Ad love a look at that.....where would i get it or is it just who you know? :thumbs:

ill try an get hold of that dvd for you, just giv us a bit of time

That be great mate.....heard lots about it but never had the chance of seeing it... :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well imo thats what makes it better, it shows that not every fox is caught! and sometimes the runs that look a dead cert for a kill dont always end up that way

One of the dogs seemed OK, the other should have been shot and the fox in the tree root was an utter clowns turnout.

good watch but everything doubled up

good watch but got to say the bloke who makes that daft sound every time the dogs makes a kill done my fuking nut in lol but yea ive got the dvd have watched it few time :thumbs: p.s if you guys make another one and the bloke with the daft sounds is they smack the twat if he does it in the next one hahahaha :D

good watch but got to say the bloke who makes that daft sound every time the dogs makes a kill done my fuking nut in lol but yea ive got the dvd have watched it few time :thumbs: p.s if you guys make another one and the bloke with the daft sounds is they smack the twat if he does it in the next one hahahaha :D

that was BERNARD HILL MATE.... or BENNY F......G HILL.. :laugh: :laugh: ATB..B

like i said before it was for personnel use the things that were said were just taking the piss,but it was the camera man and he was always drunk and some of the noises you could hear were the brakes on his wheelchair stopping ,we apologise for that :thumbs::bye:

like i said before it was for personnel use the things that were said were just taking the piss,but it was the camera man and he was always drunk and some of the noises you could hear were the brakes on his wheelchair stopping ,we apologise for that :thumbs::bye:

:o :o... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....'' to u n mr rushworth'' :feck: :feck: ATB..B

:o :o... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....'' to u n mr rushworth'' :feck: :feck: ATB..B

hi busher heard your out of rehab and congratulations on your new wheelchair heard you have a new motor in it ,so you will be able to get out more :feck::yes:

hi busher heard your out of rehab and congratulations on your new wheelchair heard you have a new motor in it ,so you will be able to get out more :feck::yes:

ya hooooooooooo'' :boogie: :boogie: .....

:11: :11: