Wrecking crew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well imo thats what makes it better, it shows that not every fox is caught! and sometimes the runs that look a dead cert for a kill dont always end up that way

One of the dogs seemed OK, the other should have been shot and the fox in the tree root was an utter clowns turnout.

good watch but everything doubled up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

blast from the past macky, how you doing mate?????? long time no see, only usualy see you if your at the rugby these day's,

had a quick walk (push) with busher the other day, got to say that new wheel chair is a blinder but it's only as good as the fecking pusher lol

always remember when you had that fox cub when you lived at the back of chungy's hahaha happy days i was only about 14

whos the pusher daz...

USUALY DEN, POOR LAD

Wat lamps was they using?

single handed blah blah,doubled up blah blah this debate will go on forever,the lads are out there running the dogs,i watched it recently lad on here sent me a copy,yes some of the dogs are obviously holding back but as said its all about numbers,no single handed dog going to be able to run like that night after night hitting them numbers, i for one enjoyed it so fair play to them :thumbs:

single handed blah blah,doubled up blah blah this debate will go on forever,the lads are out there running the dogs,i watched it recently lad on here sent me a copy,yes some of the dogs are obviously holding back but as said its all about numbers,no single handed dog going to be able to run like that night after night hitting them numbers, i for one enjoyed it so fair play to them :thumbs:

:thumbs:...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...