• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the life of your friend is admirable, however, letting off 100 lanterns isn't.

I would have to say you are the prick mate, judging by your posts.

what a fecking drama queen you are.feel like taking a running jump myself after reading your shite.

No, what he said was that 100 pieces of crap released into the cuntryside is no problem, they cause no harm, yadda yadda yadda.

Then as many know, this isn't true, and this shit is dangerous to live stock , wildlife and pets (your running dogs, er, hence this thread)

He is still unable to accept that his littering is a bit shitty, and that he should just shut up about it and move on, as really, there isn't an excuse for it.

He is wrong, litter is litter what ever the reason, weathers its his 100 pieces of crap or get them outs discarded Stella cans, litter is litter, and is a cuntish thing.

Paid, i do understand about the litter, read back on the 1st page when Hannah said about them killing the prize bull, and Aaron the butcher said they have been found inside the animals. I said they should be banned... I hate litter as much as you do pal....Only said for that instance in our life, it was very comforting to folk to light one..And his sister hadnt been able to grieve, for some reason which i know not, as grieving is a funny thing. These going into the sky brought her down to her knees, and it all came flooding out... To those who cant see the reason why these were let off, then i apoligize.... To those calling me names, well carry on its a forum but i have been through some of your topic starts, and well, some of you dont even have any........

what a fecking drama queen you are.feel like taking a running jump myself after reading your shite.

what shit is it exactly? Please explain.... The man who says you know people and you know shit, just coz i pm'd you and they didnt know you. You jump on the band wagon as said above... maybe we should have a meet up, as well are in the same town, it appears..

Explain the bit why i am a drama queen? come on pls... coz i show some compasion, and i dont act like some harD heartless twat, behind a pc...it seems anybody else can explain themselves like paid did. I go to and i'm called names, lol. And a drame queen.. you online now mate? i'll get in my van right now and come see you if you want(and we can go out). i promise.

Edited to say, i sat and waited for 30mins, no answer, so gone out with dogs instead.. Atb lads..

after all its only a laugh.

• Like 1
Guest hairybush

Where can i buy a bandwagon.....? :censored::wallbash::no:

Thats exactly right. seems like people on this site dont like people who stand up to them, or who say what they beleive. They are called a know it all if they give an opinion or even a fact...

This RFYL character is just that, a "character". i noticed that he got a lot of flack for some of his contraversal posts.So i decided to go and read some of his posts, topics, and read some of the people who seem to be bothered by him. I must say that some of his posts, topics are very good, funny, and interesting, and i see the younger generation thanking him for good advice. His photos and posts, coursing etc are superb..

You may not like this, but i am not licking his behind, i just think that the guys who rant at him, well, your posts arent up to scratch, and you barely touch the surface with your knowledge. And i can honestly say, his pictures outshine any of your literature. Is this jelousy or just down right ignorance. Seems anybody with a scrap of brain, gets the punishment.

Edited by hairybush
  • Like 2

Thats exactly right. seems like people on this site dont like people who stand up to them, or who say what they beleive. They are called a know it all if they give an opinion or even a fact...

This RFYL character is just that a "character" i noticed that he got a lot of flack for some of his contraversal posts.So i decided to go and read some of his posts, topics, and read some of the people who seem to be bothered by him. I must say that some of his posts, topics are very good, funny, and interesting, and i see the younger generation thanking him for good advice. His photos and posts, coursing etc are superb..

You may not like this, but i am not licking his behind, i just think that the guys who rant at him, well, your posts arent up to scratch, and you barely touch the surface with your knowledge. And i can honestly say, his pictures outshine any of your literature. Is this jelousy or just down right ignorance. Seems anybody with a scrap of brain, gets the punishment.

His posts ought to be good ,because hes on here most of the time practising. :thumbs:

This RFYL character is just that a "character" i noticed that he got a lot of flack for some of his contraversal posts.So i decided to go and read some of his posts, topics, and read some of the people who seem to be bothered by him. I must say that some of his posts, topics are very good, funny, and interesting, and i see the younger generation thanking him for good advice. His photos and posts, coursing etc are superb..

His posts ought to be good ,because hes on here most of the time practising. :thumbs:

lol, good point, look at the times they are posted.. early morning before work, and early afternoon after work... the rest of the time is spent hunting,(what most dont do on here) and being a dickhead.. :D:D

think this has gotten a bit out of hand,ive had disagreements with russ on a cpl things,but name calling and calling him a scrounger is a bit OTT. so what, he let of some laterns.I dont know but im guessing the last thing on his mind when he was doing it was f*****g litter.im sure after reading about the probs it causes he wont be doing it in the future.

• Like 1

think this has gotten a bit out of hand,ive had disagreements with russ on a cpl things,but name calling and calling him a scrounger is a bit OTT. so what, he let of some laterns.I dont know but im guessing the last thing on his mind when he was doing it was f*****g litter.im sure after reading about the probs it causes he wont be doing it in the future.

:thumbs:

some people on here are fecking clueless :blink: someones friend dies and he sends up some lanterns as a mark of respect,and as rfyl knew feck all about the dangers of em,it would of seemed like a decent gesture at the time,does it say on the pack "caution may kill cows"...no...im sure now rfyl knows what damage they can do,he wont be letting 100 go in the future,lighten up ffs :thumbs: pardon the pun

• Like 1

Martynmagic i hope your dog makes a fast full recovery,

good luck matethumbs.gif,

Craigyboy your spot on fella well said,,,im shure RFYL no way would have let the lanterns go in the first place knowing of the dangers

perhaps they should be banned and probably will be in the future,

and kylie that is hilarious,,, coming out with that load of shit ,,,i know russ

he aint no scrounger lol,,,,infact quite the opposite .

one thing i dont understand is how he puts up with the senseless bullshit on here from people like you!

• Like 1
Guest hairybush

No, what he said was that 100 pieces of crap released into the cuntryside is no problem, they cause no harm, yadda yadda yadda.

Then as many know, this isn't true, and this shit is dangerous to live stock , wildlife and pets (your running dogs, er, hence this thread)

He is still unable to accept that his littering is a bit shitty, and that he should just shut up about it and move on, as really, there isn't an excuse for it.

He is wrong, litter is litter what ever the reason, weathers its his 100 pieces of crap or get them outs discarded Stella cans, litter is litter, and is a cuntish thing.

Paid, i do understand about the litter, read back on the 1st page when Hannah said about them killing the prize bull, and Aaron the butcher said they have been found inside the animals. I said they should be banned... I hate litter as much as you do pal....Only said for that instance in our life, it was very comforting to folk to light one..And his sister hadnt been able to grieve, for some reason which i know not, as grieving is a funny thing. These going into the sky brought her down to her knees, and it all came flooding out... To those who cant see the reason why these were let off, then i apoligize.... To those calling me names, well carry on its a forum but i have been through some of your topic starts, and well, some of you dont even have any........

I see your reputation whent up from 1 to 5 because of this one single post. How poor this website is. You get scores on your reputation for being a nasty pratt and name caller rather than saying something constructive or helpful, or factual. I exspected to see an array of knowledge when i read through your posts but their is very little to surgest that you even hunt let alone leave the house.

Its easy to go about ticking peoples boxes,as your never found out who hates who! Get a grip guys, after all. A have never met a full time hunter who is a drama queen.

Craigy boy, its nice to see a guy with a genuine answer and realisum to life.

• Like 1