Grow up RFYL your the one bringing your mate up all the time, no one else has mentioned it, just what you did after the event.

As for being called a prick, I think youll find you resorted to play ground name calling first.

not even going to answer that.... I was asked if i picked them up, after we had had the event! good luck in life pal, you'l need it. And yes, like i said, i dont resort to name calling on here. wish i could say it to who evers face ... Anyway Atb Russ.

I may sound a PRICK saying this but here go's! when you lose someone all that pain/sorrow is all for your self , its self pity!

"you" miss them its "your" loss! yes its a shame their gone but your self pity is not going to change that! just remember the good times you's had!

I've had 3 good mates drop dead next to me ( drugs) and i've lost 11 mates in total then our lass's dad who i was real close to farther, son sort of thing as we worked together!

we are still here so make the most of it, i know i'ed want my mates to get on!

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the life of your friend is admirable, however, letting off 100 lanterns isn't.

I would have to say you are the prick mate, judging by your posts.

what a fecking drama queen you are.feel like taking a running jump myself after reading your shite.

i was tempted to buy a few of those lanterns to celebrate the new year, glad i didnt now, would have made me unpopular with the neighbours if any of their cattle died or became sick as a result, to be fair i havent seen any in my area or i might have caught on to this sooner.

You don't get much litter on farms, because the majority of them are away from populated areas, shops etc.

These lanterns can travel far, the wire is very thin (nothing like barbed wire...a silly comparison) and the paper draws the livestock to it.

Farmers have enough to contend with, without yet another human fad, which causes more unwanted litter and hazards to the British wildlife as well as farmstock! Wire never goes away.

Guest AngelicAcid

Grow up RFYL your the one bringing your mate up all the time, no one else has mentioned it, just what you did after the event.

As for being called a prick, I think youll find you resorted to play ground name calling first.

not even going to answer that.... I was asked if i picked them up, after we had had the event! good luck in life pal, you'l need it. And yes, like i said, i dont resort to name calling on here. wish i could say it to who evers face ... Anyway Atb Russ.

I may sound a PRICK saying this but here go's! when you lose someone all that pain/sorrow is all for your self , its self pity!

"you" miss them its "your" loss! yes its a shame their gone but your self pity is not going to change that! just remember the good times you's had!

I've had 3 good mates drop dead next to me ( drugs) and i've lost 11 mates in total then our lass's dad who i was real close to farther, son sort of thing as we worked together!

Some dont wallow in self pity though, im one, who beleives that this aint the end, look to the future, wonder what might of been, nowt wrong in that, but look after and love those who are here, They aint suffering, probably us that make ourselves suffer by been in self pity.

Love every moment, rain sun or shine, its all good, nowts a bother.

Pull ya self up and kick back, enjoy the LOT.

You don't get much litter on farms, because the majority of them are away from populated areas, shops etc.

These lanterns can travel far, the wire is very thin (nothing like barbed wire...a silly comparison) and the paper draws the livestock to it.

Farmers have enough to contend with, without yet another human fad, which causes more unwanted litter and hazards to the British wildlife as well as farmstock! Wire never goes away.

you dont get much litter on farmyards?

ive seen some thats like a f*****g scrap yard

Some dont wallow in self pity though, im one, who beleives that this aint the end, look to the future, wonder what might of been, nowt wrong in that, but look after and love those who are here, They aint suffering, probably us that make ourselves suffer by been in self pity.

Love every moment, rain sun or shine, its all good, nowts a bother.

Pull ya self up and kick back, enjoy the LOT.

well said mate!!

on my land walk it all the time picking shit up and putting it out the way!!

on the bit near the main road the little twats chuck them road sings in some of them big one's are six foot long!

so i like to walk the land the at last light then go out later with lamp! its lowers the odds but shit can still happen

I feel like hanging myself just reading the shit you put on here every day rfyl let alone knowing you. Try getting yourself a job and letting out your frustration there you jumped up little prick. And if this country is so shite, do us all a favour and f**k off and be a know it all in france or somewhere and see if they pay you benefits you SCROUNGER! Get a job and calm down tough guy. Kyle

Not had trouble with the dogs but the sheep and cows eat the wire and it cuts all there insides to bits. not to mention they are still smouldering when they land. They are a liability.

thats strange, do they eat the wire around the fields which make the fencing? barbed wire lay on the floor, Or wire ties etc... thought they just ate fodder and grass..How do you know it cuts all there insides up? just an interesting subject..

As for a liability. The other friday evening when we had a celibration of life for a family friend, 22yr old boy who hung himself on xmas morning, they were perfect, and we let 100 go, into the air with messages on from loved ones, they definatly werent a liability then, and touched quite a lot of people...

Hope you went and picked them up then.

very smart thing to say... :thumbs:

So you condone littering then ??

f**k off. I CONDONE THIS PLACE FOR BEING A SHIT PLACE TO LIVE!! HENCE A VERY GOOD FRIEND HANGING HIMSELF!!

• Like 1

on my land walk it all the time picking shit up and putting it out the way!!

on the bit near the main road the little twats chuck them road sings in some of them big one's are six foot long!

so i like to walk the land the at last light then go out later with lamp! its lowers the odds but shit can still happen

yea when i can ill take a walk round see what possible dangers there are.sometimes its not always feasible though :whistling:

I was referring to fields, where the livestock graze, rather than yards.

I was referring to fields, where the livestock graze, rather than yards.

eh i was referring to fields aswell.seen a dog a few years back clear a dry stone dyke and BANG straight into a pile of old scrap that grass had grown over.one very f****d dog!