• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrating the life of your friend is admirable, however, letting off 100 lanterns isn't.

I would have to say you are the prick mate, judging by your posts.

what a fecking drama queen you are.feel like taking a running jump myself after reading your shite.

I would have to say you are the prick mate, judging by your posts.

maybe so, but anyone who has a go at flying lanterns for a close dead friend is also a twat...

They did it for a local solider killed in afganistan as well.... didnt hear any f****r knocking it then, as if so, i am sure heads would of rolled pal!!!!

And anyway, may i just ask, which post are you refareing to? As i dont see anything descent from you in your list(meaning, hunting posts)...

A Prick ??

There's no need for that, i haven't resorted to calling you names have I ?? It's just a difference of opinion.

RFYF, please answer me this. After you have caught one of those magnificent Pike in the pictures you post on here, do you throw the wire trace in the hedge ?? No of cause you don't. So why is it ok to to send up 100 Lanterns with twice the amount of wire on them ??

If you want to do something to remember your friend by, why not plant a tree. That'll be around alot longer.

ATB,

Arch.

A Prick ??

There's no need for that, i haven't resorted to calling you names have I ?? It's just a difference of opinion.

RFYF, please answer me this. After you have caught one of those magnificent Pike in the pictures you post on here, do you throw the wire trace in the hedge ?? No of cause you don't. So why is it ok to to send up 100 Lanterns with twice the amount of wire on them ??

If you want to do something to remember your friend by, why not plant a tree. That'll be around alot longer.

ATB,

Arch.

we have! But 100 people cant do that... Please stop going on about him... And as for name calling. That isnt my nature but the topic you are going on about, you really dont know.... If anybody ever said anytghing about kris to my face, they would be eating tarmac...

Now can we please leave this one!

yep , they need to be banned if they are fecking up prize bulls :thumbdown:

runforyourlife , i dont think anyone is being heartless about your mate .

what happened to good old white doves hey

lol, i konw mate.. And i understand about the lanterns and peoples grievences with them.. I am going to mention it tomorrow in the slaughter house and see what they know and think..

Its the part that some fool, asked if i picked them up after... It was blantantly taking the piss...

lol, i konw mate.. And i understand about the lanterns and peoples grievences with them.. I am going to mention it tomorrow in the slaughter house and see what they know and think..

Its the part that some fool, asked if i picked them up after... It was blantantly taking the piss...

sorry to hear about your loss, , find it mad how people can go on talking about it :no:

yea we all realise the problems with these lanterns, but for fucks sake he just had a close friend take his own life, , just imagine how that would feel.

atb :thumbs:

• Like 1

sorry to hear about your loss, , find it mad how people can go on talking about it :no:

yea we all realise the problems with these lanterns, but for fucks sake he just had a close friend take his own life, , just imagine how that would feel.

atb :thumbs:

cheers mate.. And i have been called a prick because of it... :whistling: Again mate, maybe i shouldnt say this, but hard behind keyboards..

Sorry dont want to go off topic or anything but Chimp that avatar is horrific. It draws you in and punishes you at the same time. My eyes are bleeding...

lol im gonna give it a day and change it again as if i dont get on with it :thumbs:

Grow up RFYL your the one bringing your mate up all the time, no one else has mentioned it, just what you did after the event.

As for being called a prick, I think youll find you resorted to play ground name calling first.

• Like 2

Grow up RFYL your the one bringing your mate up all the time, no one else has mentioned it, just what you did after the event.

As for being called a prick, I think youll find you resorted to play ground name calling first.

not even going to answer that.... I was asked if i picked them up, after we had had the event! good luck in life pal, you'l need it. And yes, like i said, i dont resort to name calling on here. wish i could say it to who evers face ... Anyway Atb Russ.

not even going to answer that.... I was asked if i picked them up, after we had had the event! good luck in life pal, you'l need it. And yes, like i said, i dont resort to name calling on here. wish i could say it to who evers face ... Anyway Atb Russ.

some people ,just do,nt no when 2 stop ,what does my head in on here is name calling,school boy ways :wallbash:

rylf or whoever a mate has a little girl with leukemia she doesnt deserve to die and wants to live. i do think your a f*****g prick with an answer for everything. why pay for 1oo lanterns why not give it to charity instead of burning it away . as i said PRICK

• Like 5

Sorry dont want to go off topic or anything but Chimp that avatar is horrific. It draws you in and punishes you at the same time. My eyes are bleeding...

lol im gonna give it a day and change it again as if i dont get on with it :thumbs:

Its looks like shes clenching her arse mega fast. Its hypnotic.