13 replies to this topic

#1 adam84

adam84

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

I am making some USB interface cables for the Combro CB625 chronograph for my self, friends and fellow members over at the AAOC, i will have some left over for sale, they will do what the original combro cables do except it will be via USB connection instead of serial.

for those that do not know, you can connect the Combro to your PC and transfer your shot info directly to your PC as you take a shot, so no need to type each shot in. Use combro's software from their website in the downloads section to collect the shot info, then you can copy the data from there and paste into excell to make graphs and analyse your guns performance.

This cable has been tested with a MK4 combro, it will power the combro from the USB port (so no need for a battery pack dangling from the cable), deactivate the auto off function, and there will be no need to reset between shots, and because its USB, you wont need a PC with a serial port or to buy a USB to serial converter to go with it.

They will be £13.50 + p&p

This will also include a discount code for £5 off Chrono Connect software from www.chronoconnect.com courtesy of Stot (from the airgunforum.co.uk). This is a great piece of software for logging and analysing shot information sent from the chronograph.

(This is just my test cable, they are actually 2.5m long)
Posted Image
Cheers, Adam

Update - 32 sold, 28 remaining

Edited by adam84, 24 January 2011 - 08:25 PM.

#2 adam84

adam84

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

more information on these at the following forums

http://www.airgunfor...usb-cables.html

http://www.airarmsow...php?f=4&t=32448

#3 d900

d900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hi Adam, do you still have any of these for sale?
If so how do you want to be paid?
Cheers

#4 adam84

adam84

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

Hi Adam, do you still have any of these for sale?
If so how do you want to be paid?
Cheers

Hi d900,

i have one left from this batch, i will PM details

i have ordered parts for another batch of 50 which should be here by the end of the week

#5 d900

d900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

Hi Adam,
I've received the cable - thanks!
I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality and the attention to detail e.g. the instructions and drivers on the CD. I had contemplated making my own cable as per the circuit diagram provided with the CB625 - but I think it would have cost me more and wouldn't have been as good as yours.
If you decide to make one for the Shooting Chrony then please let me know ASAP.
Cheers
D900

#6 kenhammett

kenhammett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

Yes please I'll take one (if there are some still available) - Too lazy to make my own!!

#7 adam84

adam84

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:25 AM

Yes please I'll take one (if there are some still available) - Too lazy to make my own!!

Hi, i still have a few left, PM on its way

Cheers, Adam

#8 rabbit man

rabbit man

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

If you still have any left please could I one

#9 felix33-1

felix33-1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

I am making some USB interface cables for the Combro CB625 chronograph for my self, friends and fellow members over at the AAOC, i will have some left over for sale, they will do what the original combro cables do except it will be via USB connection instead of serial.

for those that do not know, you can connect the Combro to your PC and transfer your shot info directly to your PC as you take a shot, so no need to type each shot in. Use combro's software from their website in the downloads section to collect the shot info, then you can copy the data from there and paste into excell to make graphs and analyse your guns performance.

This cable has been tested with a MK4 combro, it will power the combro from the USB port (so no need for a battery pack dangling from the cable), deactivate the auto off function, and there will be no need to reset between shots, and because its USB, you wont need a PC with a serial port or to buy a USB to serial converter to go with it.

They will be £13.50 + p&p

This will also include a discount code for £5 off Chrono Connect software from www.chronoconnect.com courtesy of Stot (from the airgunforum.co.uk). This is a great piece of software for logging and analysing shot information sent from the chronograph.

(This is just my test cable, they are actually 2.5m long)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/a...
Cheers, Adam

Update - 32 sold, 28 remaining

#10 felix33-1

felix33-1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hello Adam

Do you have any cables available, if so how can I pay

#11 PhilD

PhilD

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hi I'd like one as well how do I pay

#12 Ian Carroll

Ian Carroll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi Adam,

Do you have any of these cables left? If you do could you kindly let me know how I can purchase one please.

ATB

Ian

#13 stoobydale

stoobydale

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

Hi Adam,

I know this thread is a bit old, but are you still making the cables? I am looking to buy a Combro in the next week or two and think that one of these could be useful. If you are not doing the cables any more would you be able to point me in the right direction for a parts list and wiring diagram please?

Cheers,

Stu.

#14 Fasterthansid

Fasterthansid

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

I know this tipi sold but do you have any left please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users