westlake air rifle .22

how many people have owned one this air rifle  

6 members have voted

1. 1. westlake air rifle .22

ok here goes

what do you think of the air rifle ?

what can i shoot with it i work on a dairy farm so those rabbits and if i shoot them can i use as dog meat

what can i get for it ?

thanks for reading and any help would be great

post-21213-0-50493400-1294952247_thumb.jpg

i used to have one bud good wee guns why is the scope rings both on the front half of the tube cant be too steady?

The scope rings are both on the back, as they are not tall enough, so if the scope was mounted in the right place, it would make it impossible to load the rifle. Get a pair of tall scope rings, and move the scope forward so you can get a proper sight picture comfortably and still swing the barrel down.

It's an SMK B2, right at the lowest end of what I'd call humane hunting power. Ok for close range rats and such, but not much cop for longer range rabbits etc.

If you shoot rabbits, you can feed them to the dogs just fine. Personally I eat them myself, far healthier and tastier than supermarket meat, and a lot cheaper too!

A cheap, entry level rifle really, and you get what you pay for!

As for second hand resale value, maybe £50 if it's in good nick, and you can find someone mug enough to buy it. They're less than £100 brand new!

Edited by matt_hooks

As for second hand resale value, maybe £50 if it's in good nick, and you can find someone mug enough to buy it. They're less than £100 brand new!

matt mate.

dont like to pull you up, but there 34.99 brand new and the delux stock version if you can call it that is only 59.99 new.

for close range rats yep no probs there around 8flb but it can varey quite a bit from gun to gun. the bigges down side is the accuracy, hear there and everywhere after about 15 meters..

atb

Andy