king ratcatcher for sale

hello folks , i have for sale a crossman king ratcatcher, ags 3x9x40, mill dot scope, lazer sight , pellets and bag, nearly new and just had new seals fitted, not a bad example. havnt got a clue how to put pictures on here. if your intrested please pm me and i will send pictures via mobile,am wanting 150 ono, all the best and happy hunting, lugsy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

read on people and u will see an argument with mr ferret face(headshot.) i feel real angry now. :censored: everything ive said is the truth that can be backed up with reciepts and if thats not enough i would gladly give any potential buyer the gunsmiths number to verify the work.

thanks for listening , lugsy. :signthankspin:

SOLD TO ROUGHCOAT, thanks for the intrest and happy hunting, lugsy. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by lugsy

Hang on a f*****g minute! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/184881-worth-80-quid/page__p__1871311#entry1871311. You just admitted that you got it for 80 quid now your trying to rip everyone else charging 150??? :censored:

Cock

no one ripping anybody off you nob ed,!!! paid to have all new seals in it, bought 4 gas cartridges,at 8 quid a pop, and i got to post it out to whoever.!!! :censored: :censored: without postage i got 130 in the gun, :censored: it will cost me the other 20 quid or so of profit that you say im making to post the thing out,!!! think, or ask a question or two before you start makin accusations in future you ferret faced c**t. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Ferret faced c**t? How old are you? 11? Dont lie you have been caught out. Ripping twat you have had the gun 4 days! You would have known if it needs seals the second you picked it up!

mr know it all eh. :blink: bought the gun with the original gas bottle that it was fitted with, went and got new bottles from the shop and screwed one in, the gas came squirting streight out of the little gas transfer bar on the side :censored: 8 quid gone,then paid the gunsmith 25 quid to fix and replace all the seals.screwed another gas bottle into her and hey presto ,fixed. :thumbs:

i then bought 2 more gas bottles for 8 quid each,do the maths ,mr ferret face.! if you cant manage that i will tell you,£137.that leaves 13 quid to post.!!!!! just to get my money back. :big_boss: :big_boss:

and for the record, i havnt hidden the fact that i paid 80 quid for the gun, i asked everybody on this site if i got a deal or not.

im in no way trying to rip anybody off for monatary gain,i was going to swap it for a ferret locator and collar earlier, and pay the postage.the lad had the same problem as me, the gas is £8 a bottle,so he left it.

Edited by lugsy

hi lads

no need to raw over this.

if he put the price up then let him he done nothing wrong and he says he has proof.

if your not interested dont buy and dont comment.

im not on anyone side as i can she the problem in this sale.

so all get on

atb steve :thumbs:

Hang on a f*****g minute! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/184881-worth-80-quid/page__p__1871311#entry1871311. You just admitted that you got it for 80 quid now your trying to rip everyone else charging 150??? :censored:

Cock

If a person likes what they see , & it is the right price for them. Thats joy :thumbs:

If you knew what some dealers paid for air/ fire arms s/h & sold them on for, you really would be pisssssssed off :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

hello folks , i have for sale a crossman king ratcatcher, ags 3x9x40, mill dot scope, lazer sight , pellets and bag, nearly new and just had new seals fitted, not a bad example. havnt got a clue how to put pictures on here. if your intrested please pm me and i will send pictures via mobile,am wanting 150 ono, all the best and happy hunting, lugsy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

read on people and u will see an argument with mr ferret face(headshot.) i feel real angry now. :censored: everything ive said is the truth that can be backed up with reciepts and if thats not enough i would gladly give any potential buyer the gunsmiths number to verify the work.

thanks for listening , lugsy. :signthankspin:

SOLD TO ROUGHCOAT, thanks for the intrest and happy hunting, lugsy. :thumbs: :thumbs:

hey there bud do u still have gun pm me if so cheers