• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Ste this cretin is a bloody joke, top to tail.   Bill I hope it does encourage him, it's actually quite cathartic verbally punching into a feckin' moronic kid! I'll bloody verbally chew his ti

Now that's an interesting slip. Who else actually mentioned 'collie liam' here? That's how he was referred to in the past. And still not updated or completed your profile. How hard can it be to let us

Posted Images

no crows/jackdaws 21 any ways was with collie liam anyways

Now that's an interesting slip. Who else actually mentioned 'collie liam' here? That's how he was referred to in the past. And still not updated or completed your profile. How hard can it be to let us know a few simple details like how old you are, whereabouts in the world you're from, the rifle/s and scopes you own. What type of shooting you like.

What's the problem? All you got to do is say hi I'm so and so from wherever and I shoot with a wotsit in .22/.177 and I'm X years old and I'd like to know more about....

Nobody knows everything son, I've been shooting God knows how many years and I still miss my target, still plod around trying to outwit my far sharper quarry, still look in awe at some of the bags that the other lads get here and wonder how the hell you do it. That's shooting. And what groups like this are made for. To share it and reveal a trick or two that the experience has taught us in various turns and pass it around.

You've had chances but, you are another detestable little p***k who just takes advantage of people's good natures to take the piss. A good fellow has spoken up in your defence and you have rewarded that patience and fairness with bollocks and nonesense. Just as your predecessor did! Another stark similarity to the person you claim not to be.

I never once met a person in shooting sports I didn't like, but you are the exception.

I don't care if you are Collie under a new handle, or an entirely different person. I am not your patiently understanding carer, I am not your mummy and daddy appealing for lenient, go-easy treatment, or how keen as feckin' mustard you may be.

You are just another gash gormless, semi-literate trolling dipshit from the back-end of bugger all, with an S400 and doggie fixation, taking the piss.

Apology withdrawn. Now F*** off!

• Like 1

Now that's an interesting slip. Who else actually mentioned 'collie liam' here? That's how he was referred to in the past. And still not updated or completed your profile. How hard can it be to let us know a few simple details like how old you are, whereabouts in the world you're from, the rifle/s and scopes you own. What type of shooting you like.

What's the problem? All you got to do is say hi I'm so and so from wherever and I shoot with a wotsit in .22/.177 and I'm X years old and I'd like to know more about....

Nobody knows everything son, I've been shooting God knows how many years and I still miss my target, still plod around trying to outwit my far sharper quarry, still look in awe at some of the bags that the other lads get here and wonder how the hell you do it. That's shooting. And what groups like this are made for. To share it and reveal a trick or two that the experience has taught us in various turns and pass it around.

You've had chances but, you are another detestable little p***k who just takes advantage of people's good natures to take the piss. A good fellow has spoken up in your defence and you have rewarded that patience and fairness with bollocks and nonesense. Just as your predecessor did! Another stark similarity to the person you claim not to be.

I never once met a person in shooting sports I didn't like, but you are the exception.

I don't care if you are Collie under a new handle, or an entirely different person. I am not your patiently understanding carer, I am not your mummy and daddy appealing for lenient, go-easy treatment, or how keen as feckin' mustard you may be.

You are just another gash gormless, semi-literate trolling dipshit from the back-end of bugger all, with an S400 and doggie fixation, taking the piss.

Well said Simon here here :thumbs:

Now now, Simon, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.....?? :laugh::thumbs:

Say what you like about collie, I have enjoyed some of his threads :) this one is turning into a barrel of laughs also, andy has even learnt a bit of collies lingo "av nt u andy" ;),

Simon playing his cards close to his chest so knobody knows what he is realy thinking :)

Jasp doing his best to help the lad then clearly getting overwhelmed with frustration.

Im just looking in to see if there is a joke to be made every now and again :)

Andy you beat me to the shugar coated gag by seconds mate ;)

Nothing serious has ever come from collies threads and if this isnt collie he is equally as bad.

I also stand by simons post.

If you dont talk sense mate there is no point being here (apart from my amusement) surely you can string a sentence together for us, I mean my spelling is not great, my grammar leaves mutch to be desired, but with a little bit of effort you could say something meaningfull just once and I suggest it starts with sory jasp as this bloke is looking out for you incase you hadent realised.

My two pence.

.atb. .ste.

[size="7"]PMSL[/size]......I think Collie is having the time of his life, and the biggest laugh of all, by luring you all to the bait,( IF it is Collie....may be a pal of his ) and you oblige so willingly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All your slating and sniping will only encourage him more......HE LOVES IT :doh::laugh:

Go get em Collie........ :toast:

Bill.

Horay bill is back :)

I can leave the jokes now knowing someone funnyer than I (not to hard to acomplish) has it coverd ;)

But wait a minute bill is back collie is gone???

Nah! Only joking bill nice to hear from you :)

I must say I do also get enjoyment out of topics like these :)

.atb. .ste.