was tha matter uv never shot 21 crows sit in the forest just before rost and will av a thew shoots

Nope, I've got to be honest, I've never once shot 21 crows just before rost in a forest with a thew shots :blink:

And what's 'rost'? Is it anything like Lent or Easter?? :hmm:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Ste this cretin is a bloody joke, top to tail.   Bill I hope it does encourage him, it's actually quite cathartic verbally punching into a feckin' moronic kid! I'll bloody verbally chew his ti

Now that's an interesting slip. Who else actually mentioned 'collie liam' here? That's how he was referred to in the past. And still not updated or completed your profile. How hard can it be to let us

Posted Images

Can't say there is any info suggesting Jackthepatterdale has been on the forum before lads :hmm:. he has no other account on this site.

Is there a chance you have picked on the wrong guy here? could be alot of Humble pie being eaten if it is :laugh:.

Jasp

IF I'm wrong then I'll eat all of the hunble pie not just a slice!!!! :laugh: Watch this space, I guess... :D

Hey andy, just because you spelt humble wrong dosent mean you can get out of it on a technicality ;):) lol

:laugh: Ya bugger, I thought no one would notice.... A-hem.... :icon_redface::whistling:

was tha matter uv never shot 21 crows sit in the forest just before rost and will av a thew shoots

I will apologise unreservedly if I've got the wrong man here but, all stark similarities aside, I don't think the above retort is what I'd give if I was falsely or wrongly identified as being someone else. To be honest I don't think I've shot 21 Crows in my life, let alone 'just before rost'...whatever that is.

Simon

Thank you Jasp I'm sure you are right. Hmmm well, our former friend here got BSA PCPs and springers mixed up, so telling a rook from a crow isn't going to easy. And this is not yet May/June. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Collie began his threads with pictures of 'his' s400. Usually other peoples S400s but, a pic of one nonetheless then, after a bit of hunting history with it, written with the same level of juvenile illiteracy, ask to see pics of what other members here have. Just as jackthepatterdale has opened here.

BUT Mr Patterdale, what exactly do you mean, quote "no crows/jackdaws 21 any ways was with collie liam anyways" ?? :hmm: :hmm:

Are you saying you were with him? I'm sorry but that's just the sort of incomprehensible sentence he'd have said. Perhaps if Mr Patterdale here were to fill in all his profile details about himself, his guns and his location, we might get a better idea as to the true identity of our friend here? ;)

I have Humble Pie and a sincere apology going cold here :thumbs:

Simon