Terrible , these dog thefts arent luck with these people, surely the person whos dog/dogs are taken will know who ever took them or whoever passed on information to who took them in most cases , no wonder people keep to themselves or a tightnit group , hope your pal gets them back mate.

i think what people should do, if you are offerd a dog ( pup or mature) only buy from mates, or from a seller in (add) with mob number. That way you can trace back the history of the dogs :thumbs: if the seller (wont) give detail's you know he is dodgey twat,then let others know who he is .If they carnt sell +or work the dog why pinch :yes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fcuking scumbags ,you your friends get them back russ

yeah Ray, it would be good like that..   As for going to sellers house. That can work totally opposite... thieves can phone up, get your address to come have a look... Say they dont want one, or eve

I would never ever advertise and sell a lurcher from my place any more and if you do your mad! If people dont understand and like it when I tell them they cant come round then to be honest I would sa

Posted Images

Terrible , these dog thefts arent luck with these people, surely the person whos dog/dogs are taken will know who ever took them or whoever passed on information to who took them in most cases , no wonder people keep to themselves or a tightnit group , hope your pal gets them back mate.

i think what people should do, if you are offerd a dog ( pup or mature) only buy from mates, or from a seller in (add) with mob number. That way you can trace back the history of the dogs :thumbs: if the seller (wont) give detail's you know he is dodgey twat,then let others know who he is .If they carnt sell +or work the dog why pinch :yes:

good advice, would add always go to the sellers house to pick dog up, dont meet anywhere as mobile numbers can be untraceable. if everybody stuck to this there would be less reason for the scum to thieve. :thumbs:

Details and pics have been sent to hunt and lurcher people in the lakes. It is good to know hunts people, the network can cover the whole country.Hopefully there will be no hiding place for these scum where ever they may be.

good luck finding em mate .

good advice, would add always go to the sellers house to pick dog up, dont meet anywhere as mobile numbers can be untraceable. if everybody stuck to this there would be less reason for the scum to thieve. :thumbs:

yeah Ray, it would be good like that..

As for going to sellers house. That can work totally opposite... thieves can phone up, get your address to come have a look... Say they dont want one, or even buy one, then the gate way is open for them to rob you. And they know where theres a good litter, plus parents.

• Like 1

I would never ever advertise and sell a lurcher from my place any more and if you do your mad!

If people dont understand and like it when I tell them they cant come round then to be honest I would say dont buy the pup however desprate I was to sell.

its common practice when buying british birds now due to theft. The last few birds iv got from the cage birds iv meet people on the road and have no problem with it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I would never ever advertise and sell a lurcher from my place any more and if you do your mad!

If people dont understand and like it when I tell them they cant come round then to be honest I would say dont buy the pup however desprate I was to sell.

its common practice when buying british birds now due to theft. The last few birds iv got from the cage birds iv meet people on the road and have no problem with it. :thumbs:

Yep, well spoken mate... would have to be very nieve to let a stranger come into your home. It was poor advice...

• Like 1