• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fcuking scumbags ,you your friends get them back russ

yeah Ray, it would be good like that..   As for going to sellers house. That can work totally opposite... thieves can phone up, get your address to come have a look... Say they dont want one, or eve

I would never ever advertise and sell a lurcher from my place any more and if you do your mad! If people dont understand and like it when I tell them they cant come round then to be honest I would sa

Posted Images

sorry to hear this russ, will keep my eyes open round here, get them to do what brookie has been doing about his dogs, tell as many people as possible etc. definately someone who's been to their house before i would say. best of luck. t.c.

like colonel says just keep the pressure on .make those dogs so hot they cant do anything with em .its some one whos been there .the same as im certain with lucy and steves pups its some one whos been to the place .keep the pressure on and the truth will come out .good luck .its sickening when you discover your dogs have been stolen .

Some very close friends of ours have had their dogs stolen from off their yard this afternoon.... They cut through the roof and pasted them out...

The dogs have been taken from the Burscough area(nr parbold hill)...

1st dog is of sandy colour, stands 26" and looks a very handy coursing dog, shes a quiet bitch and nice nature..(in the pictures)

The 2nd dog is a bullx pup, thorn in colour and is 6mths old..

please keep your eyes and ears open, they are pretty distraught, any in formation will help.... Cheers Folk... Russ

ill keep my eyes open for them rfyl :thumbs:

I'm not sure if it is the same two but another two have apparently been taken from Lathom sometime in the last 24 hours....no details yet on these and as said it may be the same two but if not someone is deffo out and about around West Lancs.

atb