Permision wanted in south Yorkshire

yep deff keep knocking mate,once you get one they will keep handing more to u.i asked for a long time with no luck then got a golf coause and from there ive just kept being givern more and more land.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for permission in south yorkshire for airgunning pest controll and general mouching catapults and dog field work farmyards woods ect responsable 23 year old

many thanks

grant

you will get some mate just ask at farms,only ask for pest controll dont say how you want to do it unless they ask you :thumbs: that way your talking for longer nd have more chance,funny lot farmers they all talk to each other :thumbs:

I will be out "door knocking" later today, and tomorrow in the South Yorkshire area.

As many have commented, farmers and land owners wont come looking for us!!!! It has to be worth a few gallons of diesel in my van to find a decent permission.

Andy

I'm looking for permission in south yorkshire for airgunning pest controll and general mouching catapults and dog field work farmyards woods ect responsable 23 year old

many thanks

grant

get out and knock door fella.......eventually you will be rewarded ;-)

ive knocked on tuns no one rewarded me yet an lincoln area right waste of time what with all thieving and poaching going off no chance :thumbdown:

plenty of shooting in lincs area mate :thumbs: you just need to get an in to get the ball rolling

why not give me an invite then mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

i am always happy to take anyone along with me,have a post in this section offering ;)