Gamebore white gold xlr fibre 12g 28g

My regular Clay shoot is changing to fibre wad cartridges only. I used some Express english sporters last week and found them to be very dirty. I'm looking for something middle of the price range and i can get the Gambore xlr at a good price just wondered if any one uses them. Any help/recomendations will be appriciated atb Tubba.

My regular Clay shoot is changing to fibre wad cartridges only. I used some Express english sporters last week and found them to be very dirty. I'm looking for something middle of the price range and i can get the Gambore xlr at a good price just wondered if any one uses them. Any help/recomendations will be appriciated atb Tubba.

Brought a 1000 of these the weekend. I used some of them on sunday and was well impressed didn't even feel like i'd shot. Will be using these from now on. :thumbs:

Brought a 1000 of these the weekend. I used some of them on sunday and was well impressed didn't even feel like i'd shot. Will be using these from now on. :thumbs:

Hi mate what price were they per 1000

I sometimes use the gambore xlr white gold when i carnt get hull pro comp x which i prefer and have a bit more confidence in, the pro comp x are a nice smooth cartridge and at £37 for 250 i think quite good as another gun shop near by is £52 for 250