hello from leicester

hi im mike new today.based in leicester,any locals? my interests are shooting and more shooting. im a reloader,my guns are tikka t3 .204 anschutz 17 hmr,daystate fac air rifle and of course a shotgun.i have got the .204 in at riflecraft at the mo being re-barreled from a 1 in 12 to a 1 in 11 in the pursuit of greater accuracy at long range.im also a leupold fan.

great to have my guns slated -NOT!

Guest matt49

hi matt im in birstall. i shoot a lot in twycross area so come through market bosworth . do you shoot?

hi shoot alot of pidgeons all year round, do alot of lamping (rats rabbits and foxxes) and do alot of beating and pheasant shooting!!!!

hi matt im in birstall. i shoot a lot in twycross area so come through market bosworth . do you shoot?

hi shoot alot of pidgeons all year round, do alot of lamping (rats rabbits and foxxes) and do alot of beating and pheasant shooting!!!!

cool what guns

hi mike im fromthurmaston, so just round the corner from you, welcome to the forum mate, do you shoot locally?, i only ask because i was wondering how you find the local rabbit population because where i shoot theres naff all :wallbash:

hi adam i shoot a couple of farms locally there not to heavily populated but i also shoot twycross way which has some good sport,alltho there clever and a bit shy.but they do some damage i like to use the meet when poss but the hard to kill ones are great fun with the .204 from a distance. i never get to down hearted becouse pigeons were born to be shot and if bunnies arent playing i love to shoot pigeons shot gun or stalking with the air gun.saving up i want one of those apachie helicopters they look fun to chase pigeons.do you lamp or day shoot.or both.i can go out some nights and see very few a week later it will be loaded with the pesky kritters.what guns are you shooting?

:thumbs:

hi im mike new today.based in leicester,any locals? my interests are shooting and more shooting. im a reloader,my guns are tikka t3 .204 anschutz 17 hmr,daystate fac air rifle and of course a shotgun.i have got the .204 in at riflecraft at the mo being re-barreled from a 1 in 12 to a 1 in 11 in the pursuit of greater accuracy at long range.im also a leupold fan.

great to have my guns slated -NOT!