COURSING DOGS AND PUPS

to all you people especially you ratsface who have nothing better to do than to give people bad names who you do not even know ,i have known this boy for years and hes had some very good dogs . better than a lot of you ever dreamed of owning. and where we run our dogs on the downs alot of dogs would not even turn a hare not alone kill it . i have a bitch and if any one wants to have a match were i run . i will give you a hare head start . all hes trying to do is sell hes dogs . if your not intrested why put bad post up have you nothing better to do. if you are intrested go and have a look and see for your self be your own judge.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres and idea, if you have a spare 5 grand to chuck about, why dont you just build new kennels and keep the poor muts?

i no this man he name is ben giles he as neaver keeped a good dog in he life he love the snow that f*****g fool if u buy a dog of him he would try to take your money for a jaker and tell u it a good 1

if the kid is willin to take you out and see the dogs run your best off just making up your own mind on how the dogs run,and they are trails with the dogs

Posted Images

to all you people especially you ratsface who give people bad names that you do not even know.i have known this boy for years and hes had some very good dogs . better than alot of you ever dreamed of owning. where we run our dogs on the downs alot of dogs would not even turn a hare not alone kill it. i have a bitch and if any one wants to have a match where i run i will give you a hare head start. hes only trying to sell hes dogs so if your intrested go and have a look be your own judge.

Told you there's some right d I c k s on here 5/5 get on the hwh :thumbs:

yes mate going to join tonite ratman my new account name on hwh is no1 dog dealer catch up with you on there :gunsmilie:

No its not its cousing bitch same as your other account on here

RAT MAN CANT EVEN SPELL COURSING THICK CU2T.

LIKE I SAY I THINK YOU SHOULD CRAWL BACK INTO YA RAT HOLE AN SNIFF YA MAMS KNICKERS.

Make a change from you wearing your mums knickers sad c**t

your not the best speller on here yourself go and play with your barbie doll and take your tongue out of 5s ass or has he promised that you can wear his knickers

yes mate going to join tonite ratman my new account name on hwh is no1 dog dealer catch up with you on there :gunsmilie:

ratman how dose it fell to have no friends. see with all these so called accounts i have.I have lots of friends as you can see.

ratman how dose it fell to have no friends. see with all these so called accounts i have.I have lots of friends as you can see.

There either all part of your transvestite club or your selling dogs for them sados

There either all part of your transvestite club or your selling dogs for them sados

In fact you must have a friend for each account you have i would be in real trouble if you had a friend for every dog you sold

you are more than welcom to join our club .only if you got a couple of dogs i can buy cheep

you tell him 5 out of 5.

Never met 5 out of 5 before to me he sounds like a good guy.

On the other hand rat man is a total div sounds to me like he might be jelious, that or he"s not getting any.

Like i say my spelling might not be great but rat mans gobbing off about COURSING and COURSING dogs but the thick shit cant even spell it lol. Sounds like a first class 100% tosspot.

Recon he still plinks tin cans with an air gun in his back yard. :boogie:

ratman get one of them ugly rats like the one in your pic and stick it up your arse you fool . you would not know a good dog if it was poked up your nose you idiot go back to school and learn some common sense ...