Which Scope ? Which Reticle ?

True mate.

That makes more sense in what you are saying now as I would expect a scope made in Germany priced at £320 being of excellent quality.

Your post misled me slightly as you said why pay £100+ for a scope when yours is just as good.

Well it would and should be if it is a real Jäger and worth £320.

I didn't know that you had a £320 scope but got them super cheap.

No you have not started anything bud I was just making a point, that's what the forums for.

Atb

Si

Your post misled me slightly as you said why pay £100+ for a scope when yours is just as good.

hi buddy i said that because i got them alot cheaper than £100 buddy :thumbs:

yh i find mine brilliant and clear well i will see you at davy thl comp this year so then you can have a play buddy

atb steve

Yep Steve,

If I do manage to get over for the meet I would love ago with your combo mate.

Cheers.

I have unfortunately heard that it may be April – ish, so its looking like I wont be attending pal as I can only get over in August now after the 5th and before the 30th as that is my first day back at work, 30th August and i need to be back in Germany maybe 2 days prior to sort myself out.

This is thanks to my boss and other things going off at work and my personal life.

Maybe next year or if not, I finish my 22 years in the army in 2 years and 6 days time so I will be based back in the UK and will defo make the meets from then on.

I intend to finish the 4th DVD this summer 100% by the 1st Sept.

I need to meet up with people like Spike to film the knife section but if things are tight and we don’t see each other I will do something else for the DVD and do a knife section later if I get the chance.

Maybe a bit of filming at A and M or at Tench’s workshop showing them in action I’m not sure yet.

Si.

Edited by zini

Rich, dont forget to let us know what you got :),

With regards to the ir, I baught my scope with the option of red and green ir, I used the red in low light conditions dawn & dusk ect, switching to green for contrast when out using a red filterd lamp, that said it does help a bit, I know people love it for siloette shooting where you need to see the cross hairs over dark birds on light backgrounds, I have kind of stopped using it now as with my style of shooting I can make do without (i also forget to turn it of and kill the battery :)), however it is nice to have the option when required, so gues what im saying is if I were you I would get a scope with it, its no hassle to have it and not use it, rather than not and find yourself needing it sometimes, it hardly costs mutch extra so if your spending that kind of money get it :)

.atb. .ste.

Excuse my spelling ect.

hi buddy

i like the MTC Mamba's that much! i bought 2 of them!

crystal clear and a great BRC ret(Christmas tree) precise with 1/4 1/2 mildot.

made for air gunners by air gunners :thumbs:

you will not be disappointed if you purchase one :thumbs:

PS don't get the A4 ret,get the BRC ret!

regards

davy

• 5 years later...