PPE equipment for sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mush you got these size 10 mate

mush you got these size 10 mate

stick a 9 away for me in these aswell mate :thumbs:

Only got one 10 left in these but doo ask G what he thinks of mine, if you want I have a pair the same in a 9 let me know :thumbs:

hi. tried to pm you mate , but couldnt cope with loud music on your profile ??lol.....

interested in the doc martins in size 9/10 and xl gortex jacket how much posted?

ps working in morning the lads will be interested whats availability on jackets and there sizes,

thanks i will await your reply mate

ps sorry didnt see the above reply about the sizes in boots , still like to know about sizes in jackets tho !

Edited by gasram gus

Sorry lads and lasses all the gortex jackets have gone there are only the non padded luminesent ones left :icon_redface: Thety are good though rated for foul weather so it says on the label :laugh:

Edited by mushroom

Not the best photos but just a sample of the footwear available there are loads of different styles and sizes so if ya want anything tell me your size and I'll put up photos of what we have :thumbs:

And the jacket here being modeled by our lovely Gleeson is xxxl and we have all the other sizes too.. just thought she looked better in the bigger jacket :laugh:

Brothel creepers lol

Kyle