looking for sum one to go hunting we

Hi mate, im 34 live in Nottingham been shooting for a few years, decoying and roost shooting. Pm me would like to join you.

hi mate wer abouts in notts all my land is just of J 29 of M1 u will av to giv me a ring and we will sort sumet out mate my Number is 07812592103 atb

Hi mate, im 34 live in Nottingham been shooting for a few years, decoying and roost shooting. Pm me would like to join you.

hi mate wer abouts in notts all my land is just of J 29 of M1 u will av to giv me a ring and we will sort sumet out mate my Number is 07812592103 atb

I'm not far from junc 27 near Hucknall. i'll ring you sometime over the weekend.

Cheers,

Mark.

I'm not far from junc 27 near Hucknall. i'll ring you sometime over the weekend.

Cheers,

Mark.

ok mate no prob speak soon

hi [bANNED TEXT] i am 24 live near wolverhampton me lads keep dogs if u got work for terriers i got no problem with fluhing foxs for u to shoot my name is adam

• 4 months later...

my lands just off j29 m1,hope your not giving it all away mate lol. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

IT IS GREAT TO SEE TERRIERMEN AND THE HUNTING FRATERNITY HELPING EACH OTHER OUT. PRETTY SOON I MAY NEED A YOUNG LAD AS AN ASSISTANT TO HELP ME WITH THE FOXES. USUALLY I TRAVEL ALONE AND HAVE STUDIED FOXES FOR YEARS. MY BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY COMPANION OUT IN THE FIELDS; BUT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS I HAVE BEEN VERY ILL WITH PANCREAS. TO BE HONEST I WOULD WANT TO MEET THE PERSON IN QUESTION AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THEIR BACKGROUND, (HONESTY) ON MY LIST IS HIGH AND A GOOD PERSONALITY WOULD HELP. EXPERIENCE ISN'T EVERYTHING , WE ALL HAVE TO LEARN. OF COURSE I WOULD BE WILLING TO TO TEACH THE PERSON IN QUESTION ABOUT THE WAYS OF FOXES AND OTHER VERMIN.PLEASE STRICTLY NO TIMEWASTERS !YOUNG LAD OR A GOOD LASS WOULD BE OK.

ALOT OF LADIES ALREADY HAVE BEEN OUT ON HUNTING EXPEDITIONS AND THEY LOVE IT. IN EXCHANGE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON I AM WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY.

MY SINCERE REGARDS. DOCTOR DOLITTLE....