landrover discovery

oy oy lads, im putting my disco up for sale, i fancy a change, bike , 4x4, car why, this thing is the ultimate off roader, ill list a few things but honest , to much to list but you are more than welcome to come and have a look, right here we go,

landrover discovery, 3,9 v8 with LPG, it has full rollcage, snorkel, rock sliders, 4 inch lift, insa turbo special traxs , as new, with split rims, it also has a elderbrook carb, full stainless exhaust, it sounds awsome, also has rear detroit locker, 2 x bucket seats, checker plated rear, steering guard, heavy duty steering rack, diff protectors front and back, this thing DOES NOT GET STUCK, ive tried, comes with 3 months tax, 8 months mot, i have reciepts up to 6 grand, in folder, ive missed loads of, im wanting £3000cash or a swap, ive used it for greenlaning with my son, but now my daughter wants to come and its only got 2 seats so need something with more seats, fancy a 90, 100, or what have you got ?? will take a nice sports bike, supermoto, ect ect, ill try and hoy some pics on, im in north east area,

im going to lads, just thought i would hoy it on here first, it goes anywere, to be honest i wouldnt sell it coz its a awsome bit of kit but my daughter wants to come out laning so need something with more than 2 seats , cheers tho lads, who ever gets it wont be disapointed if they want to go laning/offfroading !!

im going to lads, just thought i would hoy it on here first, it goes anywere, to be honest i wouldnt sell it coz its a awsome bit of kit but my daughter wants to come out laning so need something with more than 2 seats , cheers tho lads, who ever gets it wont be disapointed if they want to go laning/offfroading !!

Whats it like on fuel mate? looks awesome.

to fill the tank in the back its £52, and for that i get 195miles, my mates all run pajeros 2.8 diesels, and they are spending more on fuel than me, because its gassed , it makes it affordable, plus u have the v8 pooowwwaaa !!!

think ill put it on the swaps website but thought i would hoy it on here first, thanks lads, !!!