****Lowa Desert Elite boots Size 9 / 43.5 ****

Bought these not long ago, they are absolutely fantastic boots.

I don't really want to let these go as they are the comfiest boots i've ever had. But the fact is, i don't live in a Desert and have hardly used them. So i have decided to sell them, preferably to a Soldier who will put them to good use out in Afghanistan.

These boots are in superb condition and are not damaged in any way, apart from light scuffing on the toe caps.

the cheapest you'll find these is £120.00

Here is the spec of the boots:

Upper: Sturdy, water-repellent 1.8 / 2.0 mm beige split leather, complete with anti scuff toe cap. Ventilated with Cordura® inserts in the critical areas located at the front of the foot and the tongue.

Closed bottom hooks, locking middle hooks and open top hooks.

IR ‘friendly’ (signature adapted).

Lining: Highly breathable ventilated mesh lining, with an additional tough Cambrelle® wear resistant area at back of heel.

Midsole/outsole: Vibram® “MVS” Trekking sole for excellent grip on all surfaces; midsole made from polyurethane for cushioning and comfortable walking / running with loads up to 50-60 kg. Lasted on a 5mm nylon board to give longitudinal / torsional rigidity, as well as superb underfoot protection.

Technology: LOWA climate-control system and climate-control renewable insoles. Achilles flex panel in heel area for extreme comfort. AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position).

Brand new spare laces and lowa boot care manual included.

I'm looking for sensible offers, Pm me if you are interested. I will happily post to UK mainland. Royal mail recorded delivery.

Harry :)

post-50668-0-21224400-1293808785_thumb.jpg

post-50668-0-54877200-1293808799_thumb.jpg

Edited by No-more-rabbits

Bought these not long ago, they are absolutely fantastic boots.

I don't really want to let these go as they are the comfiest boots i've ever had. But the fact is, i don't live in a Desert and have hardly used them. So i have decided to sell them, preferably to a Soldier who will put them to good use out in Afghanistan.

These boots are in superb condition and are not damaged in any way, apart from light scuffing on the toe caps.

the cheapest you'll find these is £120.00

Here is the spec of the boots:

Upper: Sturdy, water-repellent 1.8 / 2.0 mm beige split leather, complete with anti scuff toe cap. Ventilated with Cordura® inserts in the critical areas located at the front of the foot and the tongue.

Closed bottom hooks, locking middle hooks and open top hooks.

IR ‘friendly’ (signature adapted).

Lining: Highly breathable ventilated mesh lining, with an additional tough Cambrelle® wear resistant area at back of heel.

Midsole/outsole: Vibram® “MVS†Trekking sole for excellent grip on all surfaces; midsole made from polyurethane for cushioning and comfortable walking / running with loads up to 50-60 kg. Lasted on a 5mm nylon board to give longitudinal / torsional rigidity, as well as superb underfoot protection.

Technology: LOWA climate-control system and climate-control renewable insoles. Achilles flex panel in heel area for extreme comfort. AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position).

Brand new spare laces and lowa boot care manual included.

I'm looking for sensible offers, Pm me if you are interested. I will happily post to UK mainland. Royal mail recorded delivery.

what kind of money are you wanting?

I don't really want to let these go as they are the comfiest boots i've ever had. But the fact is, i don't live in a Desert.

Out of interest mate, why buy them if you dont as you say.....Live in a Desert.

SINDASOX :blink: