What footwear are you using whilst hunting....??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

proboots.jpg

I HAVE USED MEINDL'S,LOWA'S,BRASHER'S,ALTBERG ETC ETC BUT I FIND THESE ARE A CLASS ABOVE..!!

Can you elaborate why these boots are a CLASS ABOVE MEINDL + LOWA.... :hmm: ....or are you just saying that because your'e selling them on ebay.

SINDASOX :yes:

I have just got a pair of these new issue army boots and all i can say is, their fantastic.... :toast::thumbs:

I have been walking in them the last 2 days, over wet fields, frozen fileds ect ect and for miles on the road, keeping my dog fit, due to the frozen ground here and they are dogs bollix.... :yes::yes: ...

I am not a sales man, or selling on e.bay.. :no: ..as i was a bit carefull my self, when Lee recommended them to me, but i could not be happier now..... :good:

Also, for a brand new army boot, they did not leave my feet covered in blisters ect.. :good:

A couple of years ago I decided to do a short trial for myself so bought a pair of Lowa's, Danner's Altbergs and was kindly given a pair of Matterhorn's. All were well made I think it really is a case of "what suits" I found the Lowa's a bit slippery on certain surfaces, the Danners were my daily choice.....

Regards

proboots.jpg

I HAVE USED MEINDL'S,LOWA'S,BRASHER'S,ALTBERG ETC ETC BUT I FIND THESE ARE A CLASS ABOVE..!!

Can you elaborate why these boots are a CLASS ABOVE MEINDL + LOWA.... :hmm: ....or are you just saying that because your'e selling them on ebay.

SINDASOX :yes:

Mate i'm not selling them..I'm just trying to do people a favour ..You get me..:thumbs:

We get issued the pro boots in the army im not too keen on them. There to high up the leg and to heavy, They also get very hot, there our cold weather issue boots. they cause ur feet to get very hot and sweaty then get wet inside with sweat, Causing ur feet to go cold and because there gortex once there wet they stay wet and dont dry out.

If im doing alot of walking I prefer altbergs, they are light comfortable and offer good ankle support.Also your feet dont sweat as much and they dry out quick when they get wet.

If Im sitting about on hills most time with ferrets or on exersise In army for weeks. I prefer Lowa or meindls cause there hard boots that are warm and comfy but heavy when doing alot walking or running.

If im running I wear pair of gay light wieght boots like magnums or something.

Imo j :gunsmilie: