About To Put In For My Irish FAC

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Does that men no news or bad news :blink:

That means I just got a call from the local Gard. That means I'm in the fast lane for buying and installing my Gun Safe! Because we have a date for next wednesday night! He's coming to eyeball it ~ and I'd better have thirty odd Euro's in my back pocket. Because that's how much they charge to hand over ye chit! :yahoo:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank

Sounds Ok Ditch. :)

It wont just be the safe he will be coming to look at mate, as you will see when he enters your property, his eyes will be darting this way and that. :blink:

So, make sure you have all them mad terriers under control ect. :laugh::laugh::clapper::drink:;)

Frank.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

As I write this, Frank, the Gun Safe is installed within my cottage, mate! :D Has been for a couple of hours now.

I've half a mind to invite him in and then let him spend some quality time finding it. If he finds it, I'll gladly hand him a wrecking bar, tell him I'm off to town for the night and leave him to try breaking the thing open! This baby's no bloody Changing Room Locker! :icon_eek:

Had a word with my Gun Dealer today. Then had a think ..... I hope to have this baby at home, 'scoped up. Fitted. Kitted. Fired in earnest by the end of this month

And I won't be going hungry because of it either! :whistle:

As for my Dogs? Well, I could just leave one gate open and let him drive down. See if he fancies entering my compound before I tie the big one back? Security's all about layers, mate. I sleep soundly at night. There'll be far easier accessed firearms than mine :yes:

Guest Frank
As I write this, Frank, the Gun Safe is installed within my cottage, mate! :D Has been for a couple of hours now.

I've half a mind to invite him in and then let him spend some quality time finding it. If he finds it, I'll gladly hand him a wrecking bar, tell him I'm off to town for the night and leave him to try breaking the thing open! This baby's no bloody Changing Room Locker! :icon_eek:

Had a word with my Gun Dealer today. Then had a think ..... I hope to have this baby at home, 'scoped up. Fitted. Kitted. Fired in earnest by the end of this month

And I won't be going hungry because of it either! :whistle:

As for my Dogs? Well, I could just leave one gate open and let him drive down. See if he fancies entering my compound before I tie the big one back? Security's all about layers, mate. I sleep soundly at night. There'll be far easier accessed firearms than mine :yes:

:blink: Bit confused. :laugh: What i ment was, that he will see what type of house your in ect, is it burgler safe and all that. He might even suggest getting window locks, as i had to in the bigining.

Frank.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ditch_Shitter

:yahoo: I Passed!!!!! :yahoo: Got the letter from the Superintendant the other day; My Rifle Lisence is sitting, waiting for me at the local nick! I'm just waiting for the Gard to give me a call and tell me when he'll be there so I can go and pick it up! :clapper:

I'll be ringing my Gun Dealer tonight. Ask him to get on with threading the barrel and sorting me out one of those amazingly expensive moderators everyone raves about. Maybe another little fiddle with eBay and I'll be bringing her home! I already have more than enough to pay for the rifle. I may just need a top up for that mod. I should know by the end of this evening. Then god help them! :yes:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Still grinding remorselessly along here, Frank. My liseance is in the barracks down the road from me but it's a one man post and I don't know when he'll be there. I've spoken to central and they said they'd leave him a message to call me. That was the best part of a week ago. Nothing. It's actually trickier for me to get down there than ye may imagine. I'll sort something out.

Mheanwhile, I've spoke to my Gun Dealer and have got a quote for the external threading and one of those 'best money can buy', A something or other moderators. That'll cost me another trip or two to the Bay! :icon_eek:

Mheanwhile, as I wait for it all to unfold, a pair of Hoodies have settled into their new nest in the trees outside my cottage :clapper: I've deliberatly encouraged them from the start. I never look directly at them and demonstrate absolutely no interest in their presence. Then I shall lure them down into the basin later. And blow their f*cking heads off! :yes: