selling up coursing dogs lamping dogs and kennels !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to drastic change in circumstance iam sadley selling my dogs and kennels i have had my dog stollen twice now and all thow i have got loads of security .they tried to get into my pens agan and get my dogs .so i either move or sell the dogs iam fed up every morning getting up and worring if there in the pen or not

1st dog (chilly) she is a bitch

sire kash full saluki

dam meg who is out of toby

she is 7 months and she is 23" and will makw 25/26old very fast and sharp type dog she was pick of the litter . she has a a few droped rabbits she coursed and killed them with ease .she is quite as a mouse in the kennel and exelent with other dogs she can live on her own or with other dogs .she is lead traned and up to date with all her jabs .she will make a exelent daytime dog in the right hands exelent for next seasion

£300 ono

2nd dog (trixey ) she is a bitch

sire bullet out of caspa

dam saluki whippet greyhound bitch (very good match bitch in her time )

she is 12 months old she is 24" tall.i have been using this bitch on the lamp and she has been doing very very well .she is exelent on hares and rabbits last week i ran her on three rabbits and two hares she killed all three rabbits and one hare she just missed the other one .she retrives live to hand .she runs dovn the beam and she is very fast and sharp with loads of sticking power and picks them out the seat .she is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs she will make some one a very good lamping bitch .whe this bitch is 16/17 months she will make a top hare lamping bitch .she is up tp date with all her jabs .

£300 ono

3rd dog (wolly) he is a dog

sire benji

dam strick (earny jones old match bitch)

wolly has just turned 8 months he is 25"will make 26" old very well bread dog there was only 3 puppies in the litter i have had him since he was 6 weeks old and i gave £1000 for him he has had a few droped rabbits he coursed and killed them with ease .he is quite as a mouse in the kennel and exelent with other dogs he can live on his own or with other dogs .he is lead traned and up to date with all his jabs .she will make a exelent daytime dog in the right hands exelent for next seasion

£850 ono

NO GOOD OFFER REFUSED ON ANY OF THESE DOGS ALL MUST GO

set of 3 kennels

all three kennels are galvinesed and are easy to take down and put up each kennel is 12ft x 8ft there are four sides that are 6ft each and a back and a frount the frount has got a door in it with locking bolts the roof witch is in three sections buyer takes down each one has a downlow kennel in it double lined .

each kennel and pen £ 80 0r £250 for all three pens and kennels

if some one wants all three dogs they can take the lot for £1250

iam in west sussex

01243 828821

07503 318225

thanks for reading ring any time for a chat

i.l have a run and kennel matei.l ring you tomor evening
  • 2 weeks later...