• 4 months later...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

Any update on this one brookie

Y.I.S Leeview

im still looking lee .the black bitch we know was in the basingstoke .and micheldever area .she was sold to a well known coursing mans friend in that area one of the men involved in the theft is doing time in ford prison in dorset at the moment he comes out in 2013 in the january .we will get em back in the end

you did get the details of the lurcher that looks like the pup that arsepca found in shocking condition recently?

yes mate i seen that one .it wasnt mine the markings were wrong .my coloured dog was sold to a bloke we know in the patchway site area of bristol .this dog is very distinctive in markings and we come across him one day on our travels .

• 2 months later...

Any update on this one brookie

Y.I.S Leeview

im still looking lee .the black bitch we know was in the basingstoke .and micheldever area .she was sold to a well known coursing mans friend in that area one of the men involved in the theft is doing time in ford prison in dorset at the moment he comes out in 2013 in the january .we will get em back in the end

if any ones read the cmw this week lads you might have seen my black bitch that was stolen re featured in there again .well the man that stole them has given information from prison thats shes in the staverton area of gloucester with a bloke named johnson do any one know where theres a site around there .another mate of his on a weekend pass as also been out running with her when hes come out on a week end pass .any one with any info on the whereabouts of this site will be much appreciated .i will get another pic ive got of her posted asap .
  • Like 1

thanks doe for putting the pic on for me . yes she has little white points at the ends of her toes not many but there is a few . im sure i have other pics of her on another sim card as well .if any one does have information on any sites around the staverton area pm me please .. i have been promised further information and will post it when i get it .thanks for all the help

ive seen alot of the dogs exercised by kids along the roads around there so if your ever travelling along the outskirts of gloucester keep your eyes open :thumbs:

thanks mate .id be grateful for any info you can give me

ive seen alot of the dogs exercised by kids along the roads around there so if your ever travelling along the outskirts of gloucester keep your eyes open :thumbs:

thanks mate .id be grateful for any info you can give me

no info really just when ive been up round glos ive seen the kids hunting the dogs along the embankments,

if im up round there il keep em peeled but im not likely to be up round there any time soon to my knowledge :thumbs:

• Like 1