DOGS STOLEN

Any luck with the old girl? Feel for you on this one :(

not yet calli .shes obviously been taken to breed from .theres a few people whos seen a couple from her run so its obviously them its pinpointing her is the trouble we have a very good idea whos behind it. the police im sure know whos behind it but at the moment they are dragging theyre heels .proper scum any one who would want to take an old pet like her shes lame shes got arthritis and shes ten years old .theres a bloke in brynmawr in wales he knows where the white dog was sold he was lamping with some friends and they told him who bought it but hes a little reluctant at the moment but he will spill the beans eventually .i also know theres a friend of theyres on this site .but the truth will come out when we have 101 per cent proof then we march. name. and finish em in the dog game . at the moment we are about 95 per cent .but i will get to the bottom of it in the end

GOOD LUCK.I find it very sad [bANNED TEXT] lads are reluctant to give information on about dog theifs i know from exspirience that there can be an air of fear about some of these dog theifs but the only way to stop it is people stand up to them.atb dell

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

i hope you find your dogs pal let us know who to blame as well when you find out so we all know to stay away if every1 did this we could soon sort out the dicks from the right lads instead of treating every1 like a dog thief.(if you know what i mean)

Getting any warmer brookie?

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

some time ago some men were brought to my door by a friend without me firstly being asked if i minded these men being brought here . because of the layout of my property ive always suspected this rubbish being behind the theft of these dogs .

these men have connections in gwent and sites in market harborough and bristol to name a few . the white dog pup is in bristol within a couple of mile radius of the patchway site in bristol .this is very good info but at the moment the informant is a little bothered about telling us where exactly he is .and low and behold the black bitch as now surfaced in london sold for 700 quid to an unsuspecting man duped by these scum b*****ds from market harborough.(coincidental aint it )

the names being given are mcginley and mcdonagh .and my old bitch as been moved up north and as been put in pup .we are making very good progress all the time and will eventually get the old bitch back . as yet weve had none back .but our priority is the old bitch .but rest assured rubbish whereever you are hiding weather it be brynmawr site bristol or market harborough .as soon as we get the 101 per cent proof and we are very close to you now your names and pics will be put on every internet site there is available to stick em on .and youve yet to bump into the boys as well .weather that be horse fair or lincs it will happen .we will catch up with you very soon

One of the names you mention was involved in stealing my mates dogs years ago one dog was kept in the manchester area but was brought back [bANNED TEXT] we located one that was kept in edgewere and recoverd it.GOOD LUCK in getting them back.atb dell

One of the names you mention was involved in stealing my mates dogs years ago one dog was kept in the manchester area but was brought back [bANNED TEXT] we located one that was kept in edgewere and recoverd it.GOOD LUCK in getting them back.atb dell

theres some men were brought to my door del who were on a site local to me these are the b*****ds we know are behind this theft .they also have slabs on the market harborough site and bristol site .weather they sold these dogs to this rubbish mcginley and mcdonagh or they were involved withem in stealing em .its only time now and theyre names and pics will be put up for every one to see .they are finished in the dog world .and i wont say on here what the boys will have to say to em when they bump into em .they have a mate on this site i believe i hope he passes this onto them

theres some men were brought to my door del who were on a site local to me these are the b*****ds we know are behind this theft .they also have slabs on the market harborough site and bristol site .weather they sold these dogs to this rubbish mcginley and mcdonagh or they were involved withem in stealing em .its only time now and theyre names and pics will be put up for every one to see .they are finished in the dog world .and i wont say on here what the boys will have to say to em when they bump into em .they have a mate on this site i believe i hope he passes this onto them

knackers by the sounds of it :thumbdown: