DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

Missing link

Please share

heres the link lads for anyone whos not joined the facebook group .the police have searched a few sites and the gaskins have got spys on plenty of sites keeping the eye open and listening in on everything .if they aint being hid on a site then they will have theyre dosser hiding em away in a shed somewhere .but where ever they have them hid .if they aint dropped some where to be picked up then eventually we will find them .weve got a few names to go on nd we will get there in the end . :thumbs:

Needed a bump :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

thanks lee :thumbs: things are developing mate i will give you a pm

any news brookie pal?

we know that the white dog as been sold to a boy in bristol.this info is very reliable and we will have a name very shortly .it was sold by a bloke stopping on a near by site .when we get this name (which we will) then we will get to the bottom of it all .a few people who know where this dog is know now that its stolen and they also know who his rightfull owners are so its only a matter of time before we have the name especially as the dog is so destintive in colour hes going to be standing out like the proverbial.we have always from the outset had our suspicions as to who stole these dogs and to who would want to steal the old bitch at ten years old .once we are fully satisfied about our suspicions then we will shame these weasels with theyre pictures and names all over the internet .and if any of theyre mates are reading this .which i also believe to be the case ;) you tell em we aint as dopey as they think and will soon come calling

Y.I.S Leeview

any news brookie pal?

we know that the white dog as been sold to a boy in bristol.this info is very reliable and we will have a name very shortly .it was sold by a bloke stopping on a near by site .when we get this name (which we will) then we will get to the bottom of it all .a few people who know where this dog is know now that its stolen and they also know who his rightfull owners are so its only a matter of time before we have the name especially as the dog is so destintive in colour hes going to be standing out like the proverbial.we have always from the outset had our suspicions as to who stole these dogs and to who would want to steal the old bitch at ten years old .once we are fully satisfied about our suspicions then we will shame these weasels with theyre pictures and names all over the internet .and if any of theyre mates are reading this .which i also believe to be the case ;) you tell em we aint as dopey as they think and will soon come calling

name and shame them brook lad

Y.I.S Leeview

any news brookie pal?

name and shame them brook lad

yep names and numbers mate :gunsmilie:

Any luck with the old girl? Feel for you on this one :(

not yet calli .shes obviously been taken to breed from .theres a few people whos seen a couple from her run so its obviously them its pinpointing her is the trouble we have a very good idea whos behind it. the police im sure know whos behind it but at the moment they are dragging theyre heels .proper scum any one who would want to take an old pet like her shes lame shes got arthritis and shes ten years old .theres a bloke in brynmawr in wales he knows where the white dog was sold he was lamping with some friends and they told him who bought it but hes a little reluctant at the moment but he will spill the beans eventually .i also know theres a friend of theyres on this site .but the truth will come out when we have 101 per cent proof then we march. name. and finish em in the dog game . at the moment we are about 95 per cent .but i will get to the bottom of it in the end