Sign in to follow this  
brookie

DOGS STOLEN

ONE OF MY KENNELS WAS BROKEN INTO IN THE NIGHT AND THREE DOGS WERE STOLEN MY OLD TEN YR OLD BITCH LUCY AND TWO YOUNGSTERS BELONGING TO STEVE GASKIN WERE ALSO STOLEN .WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO STEAL AN OLD BITCH OF THAT AGE IS BEYOND ME .THE BLACK BITCH PUP IS TEN MONTHS OLD WITH A FIFTY PENCE SIZE SCAR ON HER LOWER LEFT SHOULDER AND A MOSTLY WHITE DOG PUP WITH SOME BLACK BLACK SPOTS ON HIM . BELOW IS SOME PICS OF THE PUPS BUT THEYVE GROWN A BIT SINCE THEY WERE TAKEN AND MY OLD BITCH 102_0947.jpg

001-1.jpg

DOG.jpg

THE BLACK BITCH ON THE RIGHT IS THE ONE SHES NOW TEN MTHS OLD AND IS ABOUT 25 INCHES HIGH .IM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE OLD BITCH BECAUSE WHAT THE SCUM WANT STEALING AN OLD BITCH LIKE THAT WITH A GAMMY SHOULDER I DONT KNOW AND AS SOON AS THEY REALISE HOW OLD SHE IS THEY WILL PROB DROP HER OF SOMEWHERE TO FEND FOR HER SELF ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND TREATED IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE

atb in getting them back mate i worry bout mine goin all the time missus thinks im paranoid but u just cant be sure these days. hope u get them back n sorry 2 hear the bad news mate.

Guest crobinc840

I tried to send you a pm but it's not working. Would it be ok to put this post on my website along with contact details?

very sad news,, they realy are scum these dog thievs. lets hope you get them back realy quik

sorry to here about this brookie, thieving twats need castrating!!!! why don't you put this on lurcherlink site, that has a great following on here. those dogs are easily recognisable, somebody somewhere will come across them, just hope they are returned soon.