DOGS STOLEN

Thats great news brookie even better when you get them back ,and let it be known to all would be dog thieves ,TAKE THE WRONG MANS DOGS, AND YOU WILL BE SORRY

any man that has a dog stolen is the WRONG MAN as you put it mate,not up for a row but if one bloke gets them back and another doesn't hes just been lucky,may know more lads in the game nothing more,as i said not gonna row about it lets just hope he gets them back as there are plenty that dont

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

thanks for all the support lads .im just hoping they are picked up somewhere .because they are far to hot to handle now .ive got to tell my 6yr old grand daughter tomorrow that the old bitch is gone that aint going to go down well because the old bitch is her pet

Sorry to hear about your bad news, hope you get the dogs back soon, and justice is done.

One thing us Arabs know how to do is deal with thiefs. Hope you do have the dogs back in your home soon.- NINA

Cheers,

Ian

I had it once and after a phone call from my dear old uncles my dogs got dropped off at the police station in the end.

Im affraid if youv got no connection to travellers youv got very little chance of getting dogs back. Its totallie wrong but its how it is and to be honest a even a few travellers lose dogs and cant get them back. theres good and bad in all walks of life.

didnt read all the thread but if youv got the gaskins on your side your 100% better off.

good luck and hope your dogs end up back were they belong.

I had it once and after a phone call from my dear old uncles my dogs got dropped off at the police station in the end.

Im affraid if youv got no connection to travellers youv got very little chance of getting dogs back. Its totallie wrong but its how it is and to be honest a even a few travellers lose dogs and cant get them back. theres good and bad in all walks of life.

didnt read all the thread but if youv got the gaskins on your side your 100% better off.

good luck and hope your dogs end up back were they belong.

All the best in getin them bak mate tried ringingin u tha other day (mathew) ad a white bitch pup stolen goin bak bou 10 years the dog jus disapeared!!! theivin b*****ds i hate these people that think its ok to go to a mans yard steel his dogs an probably av the cheek 2 run them in the near future or jus 2 sell em on to make a few quid!!! same as crack heads an should jus b wiped out!!! atb mate il keep my eyes n ears open

All the best in getin them bak mate tried ringingin u tha other day (mathew) ad a white bitch pup stolen goin bak bou 10 years the dog jus disapeared!!! theivin b*****ds i hate these people that think its ok to go to a mans yard steel his dogs an probably av the cheek 2 run them in the near future or jus 2 sell em on to make a few quid!!! same as crack heads an should jus b wiped out!!! atb mate il keep my eyes n ears open

cheers mathew .sorry i missed your call mate .one things for sure we will get to the bottom of it in the end .the old bitch like the white dog pup is to easily recognisable .i will have them in the countrymans weekly and some better pics uploaded tomorrow :thumbs:

hope you get them back fella....

Do you know who nicked them now and are just trying to locate the dogs?? did they nick them and pass them on???

Dog theifs are Scum like chidy fiddlers...

ive some very good recent pics to be uploaded of these dogs tomorrow .especially of the black bitch .theres also going to be pics published of them in the media . there is a reward also being offered for any information which leads to a quicker recovery of these dogs .all information will be treated in the strictest confidence .